Atlantis.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the answers to your questions people.

I spent 5 consecutive holidays in Ibiza before I found Atlantis. A group of us went every year for some serious clubbing and as we generally ate at the same restaurants etc we got to know some locals.

They directed us and I cna tell you that you are very close when you say that it is between Es Cubells and Cala D'Hort.

I can give you a road map if you want. In the meantime if you want to see some pics send me an email. My address is harryhooper@hotmail.com and be sure to put ibiza in the subject field.

HH

[/img]

I finally got there this time, very disapointed, not sure what i was expecting!!!!!!!

Atlantis

We tried to find in 2002....got as far as the tower and then started walking down the other side but couldn't find it....we are hoping to try again next year if only for the fact that it is bugging us now!

It is mentioned in the Rough Guide to Ibiza, and even on the TV programme, so I don't think it is so secret anymore...but would be nice to see I think...

Atlantis

Thanks for that, those pics are great....

Looking at those pictures, I think we gave up a bit too soon!

hehehe you got me! auch!
yeah I didnt read the signs properly nor got the correct adress with me, so I missed the exit to San Juan and ended up missing my reservation arrrghhhh!!!! A bit confused!

no!! :lol:

thats the opinion of iain stewart - autour of the rough guide to ibiza and formentera!! ;)

he is an expert on ibiza and he knows what he is talking about!! :eek:

IMG_3659.JPG

if mr. stewart was such an expert he would know that a law dating back to the moorish occupation of ibiza declares that any criticism of bambudda grove will be punished by a public stoning!

pointing out any failings (even though they be personal opinion) in ibiza's best, most revered, most stylish restaurant is simply just not done!

stone the heretic!

vienna said:
ha, ha,....even the fotos space,............thats NOT atlantis!!!!!!!!!!!!!,.....its still a secret!
Do we think he is trying to put people off going or does he just want to pretend that he has a little secret that he isnt going to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back