Appeal: calling all workers!!!

End of may is not 2 late...there's always jobs to be found... last year I went end of may but didn't start workin til beginning of july...
I'm going end of june this year... a bit later than I want...but have a major cash problem at the mo... I reckon I will be alright anyway...I always am..

Hi guys...

Me, my boyfriend and his best mate are flying out to Ibiza on 17th May! VERY excited but as the last 5 weeks slip by I'm getting very scared too!
We've got PR work lined up for a promoter who's hosting the 2nd room at Privilege every Friday - the only thing is the money's shite. It's only 4 day's work selling tickets but after reading what other people have been paid in past years it's truely pony!
Luckily we do have other work contacts so will probably head to them first but what I was wondering was, are employers wanting to see a traditional 'CV'? If so, do they want to hear about the dull reception job I had when I was 18 or should I just tailor it around the sales, PR and bar experience that I have??? This may sound really silly but these things need to be prepared! ;-)

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone that knows..

Also, we booked our first week at the Marvell Apts in the Bay. From what I understand it's right the other side to Kanya.. Our logic being that if we're gonna be living in the craziness of San An for 5 months it might be quite nice to have a chilled 1st week while looking for jobs and accomm. etc. Does anyone actually know how far round it is, what's it's like and how long it will realistically take to get into central San An? It looks near but you never can tell much from those hotel websites..

Thanks!!!!

See you all out there....

Lau
x

accommodation - sharing!

Hiya Guys and Gals

Been a while since ive been on the forums and v.glad to be back!! I did notice someone saying that there arnt many workers using this forum, ive met loads, speaking to quite a few on msn now, just have a good read through the posts.

Im going out to work for the season in mid June around the 17th. Is anyone else going out around this time and would be interested in sharing accommodation perhaps booking a 1 or 2 week holiday just to kick start things?

Im on msn so if anyone would like to chat about the coming summer just add me - gloscheltccp@hotmail.com

Becky x
(19yrs old, Bath uni, going out for three months hopefully or until the money runs out!)

Season in beefa

Hey all,

jus wanted 2 say me n 1 or 2 of my m8s r gonna jus drop everything n join u all in ibiza 4 the season. ive neva been but i know deep down its my destiny, hehe. the plan is 2 book a 2 week holiday and try my best not 2 return to this shite-hole that is britain. Id love 2 hook up wiv everyone, were thinkin around the may 8th mark, its me b'day sunday n sanctuary on may 1st so ill need 2 recover, hehe. Any suggestions on the minimum we cud get away with turnin up with n lastin money wise? any help n future contact is appreciated.

ta very much me lil space kittens ;)

DaBuddahGeeza.

Live your life be free

Hi my names Paul i'm a gay 22yo, originally from East Yorkshire but living in Ireland now for the past three years. I'm flying from Gatwick on the 2nd May. I'm alittle bit nervous as this is only the second time i've been and the first time i was with friends not by myself like this time. But life is just one big adventure and i can't wait to get stuck into this next chapter of my life.
I'm abit worried on my finances but as long as i can afford a roof over my head for awhile then i'll be ok. I'm thinking about going to Ibiza Town for the season so if theres anyone who's going to be in the area from the beginning of May lets hook up,

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE MAGICAL ISLE CHAT TO YOU SOON

DJ coming for the fist time to IBIZA

Hey yall...
I'm a DJ from Romania & i'm planning to come to IBIZA to play music there...does anyone know how things are going in IBIZA in the DJ industry???how hard it is to find a DJ job there???...if u do know someone in need for a DJ please contact me...

andeejay2k@yahoo.com
+0724200956

hi andeedj

when are you cuming out cos if you look in the ship inn there are loads of dj jobs there

Hi nina ema here im goin out to ibiza alone on 16th June & hav only booked 2wks accom is this enough?? dya think ill be able to find job in such short time?? im pretty mad so up for anythin (within reason)! is it easy to find people to stay wiv??

ema :D

Back