Appeal: calling all workers!!!

MARKUS........

Im from Cheltenham mate, how abouts you? we are actually flying from Gatwick (I think!??..) London anyway, the 2 weeks we booked were a lot cheaper that way!

We are staying in San An initially but maybe hoping to end up in Playa D'en Bossa or over the side somewhere.

Where abouts are you staying when you get there? how many people you going over with?

Which is your fav culb over there? I reckon DC10 takes the piss! its quality. That sound system is rancid!!!!!!

(as you can prob tell, the previous post was me using a differnt username G...)

hi G i am from caerphilly near cardiff i am going on my own my mate are chicken to go i am staying in san an

my best club would be eden its banging

hi every1

hi everybody does ne1 know roughly how much cash to take out there we're a bit stuck on how much u need to take n how much everythin costs like accomidation
cheers dan n kate

Re: hi every1

DanBolan said:
hi everybody does ne1 know roughly how much cash to take out there we're a bit stuck on how much u need to take n how much everythin costs like accomidation
cheers dan n kate

are u going for a holiday or the season?
planning to work or just bum about? 8)

hi kitty

its gonna b 4 the season workin hopefully in bars etc
how bout u r u gonna b there this year?

i hope so,but who knows.
im gonna be skinted but if i can get £500 for 2 weeks and bit spending money to get me started ill do it.. :p

go 4 it kitty hopefully we'll c u out there im all exited cant wait 4 it :D
little bit worried bout the jobs and where to stay though

DanBolan said:
go 4 it kitty hopefully we'll c u out there im all exited cant wait 4 it :D
little bit worried bout the jobs and where to stay though

same here ill be alone too :confused:

u'll be fine,esp if two of u,just talk to lots of people and take whatever jobs u can get,ohh im excited for u!
go for it! ;)

hola!
..me and some mates were working as pr´s the season 2002 in lloret and 2003 in mallorca! i´d love to spend my 3rd season in ibiza! some things i need to know before: how do the pr´s get paid in ibiza? we work on comission right? when, where and how exactly is it about the comission? what about sellin tickets? wich is the best place to work for? im plannin to come over in the beginnin of june! thats the best time to get a pr job , right? but probably a bit late to find a accomodation? eivissa or st. antoni? obviously its impossible to arrange things before im there but hopefully someone can give me some advices for a well start..?
venga!!!

i leave in 15 days!!! i cant wait!!

when u all get there email me or ring my spanish mob - pm me to get it! :D

cant wait to meet yas all! :D

hi dancing girl whats your real name then can't meet you saying hi dancing girl i am mark : :oops:

where are you staying then do you have a job

markus said:
hi dancing girl whats your real name then can't meet you saying hi dancing girl i am mark : :oops:

where are you staying then do you have a job

my name's Amanda :) and i work for jules. already sorted it all out (but thats only cos ive worked for him other yrs)

we stay in the bay! but will def be down plastik on the weekend!

PS - hello johnnyH - wahey someone else gettin there as early as us!! :) il pm ya my spanish mob and we can meet up wen i get there on the weekend of april 2/3. gettin there 3rd i think! driving too..so add a few days haha. nah seriously we'll be tehre the 3rd april! i love djs haha! :p

hi dancing girl thanks . i will see you there then 7 weeks till i get there so you will be all setteld in then !!

speak soon my ibiza freinds !!!

Back