Appeal: calling all workers!!!

:D I'm the bald one! :oops:

Cheerz Dancing Girl, will buzz ya when i get a spanish phone lol.

Missing Ibiza!!

Ive gotta say, i am sooooo jelous when im reading all your posts saying youre gonna be in ibiza as of may 2004 - i spent last summer there and i had the most amazing time. Would love to have gone back this summer but cant leave my job :( Def be going over for a couple of weeks holiday, would be rude not to. ha!

Emma, London x

JohnnyH said:
:D I'm the bald one! :oops:

Cheerz Dancing Girl, will buzz ya when i get a spanish phone lol.

yippee!!! thats the one i hoped u were! :D the other one looks way washed out haha!! lookin 4ward to meetin ya! :D

Lol, that's me mate Karl (Beefa virgin). He's looked like that as long as i've known him (hard paper round i think). Looking forward to meeting you and the other Beefa veterans soon. By the way in the meantime checkout the radio station i work for, it's online and we have a chat room during live shows on Yahoo (be good to chat in real time).
The site is www.dancefm.biz . If ya wanna chat with us add me to ya yahoo buddies (no stalkers please :eek: ) ... djjohnnyh2003

Roll on the summer!

I wanna go there aswell ; i need love and sunlight for me pale face. Specially interessted in the week with the season's closing parT's; Its awsome.
'Been checking out that radiostation btw; and I like it! U were playin on sunday right JohnnyH? According to the schedule u also play on friday's right? Cant wait! Its a good way to get me weekend started.

Cheerz
Bernie (<<<jealous at everyone who's goin to ibiza)

8)

It's gonna be my third season workin...gonna be harder this year tho...Kinda skint and very much in dept at the mo..but who cares...I'll just try harder this year...can't get enough of Ibiza.

Hi ya,

I worked out there last year for privalege... well good 550 euros per fortnight too.. good little earner.. apart from i hardly did the job i just sat at wips the whole time skiving off ha ha
I will be there this year... wana work for bar m i reckon... ill se what happens..
see you all out there folks

Hey every1 thanks 4 all the reply's def cant wait now watch out 4 us in the summer hopefully get 2 c u all out there

Ime going out there to work this year - never been there before - even for a holiday, not sure exactly where yet - but sumwhere in spain.

live in wales near tenby - survived a whole season there - hard work for 14/15 hours a day/ 6 days a week - is it that bad? wanna have lots of fun - only me an 1 mate going - the rest say they have comitments - i dont think they have thought about it properly!! its only the last few days i have really thought seriously about going and i know cant wait!!! probably not going to mid june though - mayb earlier.

Markus... I'll probably be flying from Cardiff! I live in West Wales and Cardiff id the nearest Airport - well real airport!

I will be flying out on the 7th of June from Manchester.

Im 20 from Edinburgh and will be working in San Antonio probably.
I'll be working for 7 weeks until my mates come over on holiday on the 31st of July and i'll be joining them and heading home for college :cry:

Wont be go over with much cash so ill need to get a job pretty sonn after i arrive!

Cant wait for Subliminal on Wednesdays at Pacha :lol:

I can't wait to go out there, REALLY excited but just as nervous as I haven't really done anythin like this b4, tryin to plan as much as poss b4 goin but.....not findin it that easy to plan. (no surprises there apparently). Hopin to fly out end of apr, begin may to hopefully find a job in a bar/club and somewhere to stay. Any1 goin from round Brum area round the same time? would be a massive help wit me nerves!! lol.

hey every one good news for me 8) got a job with 6 month contract in a restarant as a chef near coast line and mambos can't wait now 6 weeks to go till i live the dream :p

hi dancing girl when you off now then bet you can't wait ;)

see you all out there workers

hi markus - thats great news mate!! will see ya soon then!! im in ibiza now..we´re havin a great time already! its pretty warm already too so its gonna be hot this summer again i think!! guys see ya over there wen ya get here..gimme a pm for my spanish mob when u get there ..

:D xx

hi dancing girl i hope its hot this year it was boiling last year when i went for holls ( july)

where are you working then is there many people there yet then

what ate you paying on you appartment

i will post you my number when i get ther in 4 weeks

how long for every one else then

Fancy a few drinks?!

Hey guys,
Am a newie to Ibiza and to be honest a bit scared. Going over in April for some job interviews and then planning on spending June-Oct 2004 there...If anyone fancies meeting up for a drink and chats in the summer that would be cool.

Chrissy xxx

hi am currently in barcalona thinking of working in ibeza this summer all the info on this site sounds great looking forward too havin an extreme sunner :twisted: :lol: :eek: 8)
will take my car or my wagon if its ready sleeps 4 in stlye are there places for campers..............................
can you feel it..............................

hi everyone flyin out to ibiza on 24 april its my firsttime out there n ive already got a job at the cape n parrot in san an west end ive never been t ibiza b4 but hope its as good as everyone says it is only thing is need accom if ne 1 knows of any plz email tatty0001@hotmail.com

hi people!

great forum! I'm 29 year old guy from Budapest, Hungary. I plan to go to work to Ibiza. This will be my first experience ; )
Actually I'm a dj (was borned with rave in my heart and I thrust enough myself:) and will bring the records and promos myself, but even not a dreamer: any type of work would be great. I speak english and german at this level. I had never problems with speaking or understanding, ok, but very rarely :0)
After reading this forum my decision is shure, I'll go there and will try it!
My start is around 31 May. Should I start earlyer to find work easier? Just because of my travel money, I have to collect it and this takes time.
I plan to travel with bus to Barcelona and with ferry to Ibiza. My backtravel can be scheduled later. I'll book a cheap, one star hotel (12.50GBP/night, is it optimal?) in the centre of San Antonio for one or two weeks(what you think?). I bring myself a lot of printed english, german cv's with photo and the promo cd's and give a try...go ask around for any job.
Anything I've forgot? Please comment.
I'll go alone there, but I'm a very friendly guy, who don't wants to stay alone for a long time! : )
good to know about you!

marcell

Back