ANPR Cameras

x-amount said:
Wouldn't Beckham look good in a dress?...
Should I like Graham Norton, is he a sell out?...
What newsagent opens earliest for when Heat magazine is released?...

WTF? Why post the same comments over and over? Do you think we are all camp as or something? You protest too much x-man :lol:

x-amount said:
Nah ah

ID stands for F*ckingLoveYouGumbo football violence films.

"Jon and Trev, painters 'n decorator..."

"'E reads for me, I slap people for 'im"

:lol: :lol: :lol: gumbo is a legend!!

stuie said:
WTF? Why post the same comments over and over? Do you think we are all camp as or something? You protest too much x-man :lol:

Haha, no darling. Not all of 'you' anyway. And repitition? N_ w__!

Embrace it petal. You can't deny you come across a tinsy winsy bit "look at me queen" (;) ) on here?

:lol:

And I'm not protesting ;)

Grego:;) Innit.

I AM ****ING SAYING YOU TWO-BOB ****ER... THAT YOU AND YOU ARE ****ING OLD BILL...

I (L) ID.

(but maybe not ID cards!)

x-amount said:

Embrace it petal. You can't deny you come across a tinsy winsy bit "look at me queen" (;) ) on here?

do I come across as look at me queen? :lol: :lol:

maybe if I wear my twinset like this? *adjusts twinset and removes baby to expose nipple*

x-amount said:

i am no queen sweetheart :lol:

it's the second graham norton comment in a few days, you need a new reference point.

and for the record i am stuie not stuie.

now be quiet please.

stuie said:
i am no queen sweetheart :lol:

it's the second graham norton comment in a few days, you need a new reference point.

and for the record i am stuie not stuie.

now be quiet please.

I must have said it a lot more than that. I'm only teasing though, apologies if it offends. Let's keep the toys in pram and not have Drew Vs Barbie all over again!

And I don't got the full stop bit?

Be quiet? Ooooh What you gonna do? Throw some loaded underscored innuendo's at me? Or get you police traffic cop, red indian, navy officer and constuction worker friends to beat me up? ;) (sorry!)

x-amount said:

Are you sure? :lol:

I'm not going to argue with you, i really can't be bothered to respond to your snide comments and right now I haven't got the time or inclination to entertain you.

Good day ;)

x-amount said:
I must have said it a lot more than that. I'm only teasing though, apologies if it offends. Let's keep the toys in pram and not have Drew Vs Barbie all over again!

Be quiet? Ooooh What you gonna do? Throw some loaded underscored innuendo's at me? Or get you police traffic cop, red indian, navy officer and constuction worker friends to beat me up? ;) (sorry!)

don't mention toys in the pram to stuie, painful memories...:lol: :lol:

stuie said:
I know, i told you that :lol: I saw them on my way in this morning :lol: :lol:
You were talking about your neighborhood in England? I thought you were in France or something :lol:

x-amount said:

Now now children, you don't want uncle Paddy to make Mr Slipper pay a visit to Botty Land do you?

Back