:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jeez... that sucks... so much for variety!

Either I'm going to have to learn some new London clubs or resign myself to only visiting Ministry when I visit your fair city!

Well that has made my mind up about going on 25th Oct for Laurent Garnier!

Meant to be at a party that night but they can suck eggs!

Jeez - what are they doing with London - its going to become as much of a dance music desert as Newcastle is these days..... :spank:

Jeez... that sucks... so much for variety!

Either I'm going to have to learn some new London clubs or resign myself to only visiting Ministry when I visit your fair city!

Well the thing is mate there is only Fabric, Pacha and Ministry left of the big clubs. There is a new club opening at the Millennium dome later this month called Matter.

Well the thing is mate there is only Fabric, Pacha and Ministry left of the big clubs. There is a new club opening at the Millennium dome later this month called Matter.
Planning to attend Carl Cox there on the Saturday of opening weekend (Sep 20).

Could be good, but as I've mentioned in other threads, I'm still not sure about this boat ride back to the center in the morning... Could get messy!

Sven Vath playing the 13th birthday on 13th Dec - yyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!! :D

My exams will be over by then yes yes yes yes!!

Planning to attend Carl Cox there on the Saturday of opening weekend (Sep 20).

Could be good, but as I've mentioned in other threads, I'm still not sure about this boat ride back to the center in the morning... Could get messy!

I did fancy that but I have family stuff to do that weekend now. Im interested to see what its like. You dont have to get a boat back mate, but I think thats will be the funniest bit!

I did fancy that but I have family stuff to do that weekend now. Im interested to see what its like. You dont have to get a boat back mate, but I think thats will be the funniest bit!

Did I see correctly though that a couple of nights finish at 11pm as mid-week??:confused:

Other option would be a prohibitively expensive taxi ride, wouldn't it? Or hang out and wait for the tube.

Re: The End
Did anyone quite figure out to whom they sold the place and what will become of it? I tried reading that interview but after reading over and over again what a great team they are and how it wouldn't be the same if one of them left so best that they all quit now, I got bored and stopped :lol:

Did I see correctly though that a couple of nights finish at 11pm as mid-week??:confused:

I dunno about mid week but its open till 5am on Fridays and 7am on Saturdays. Its not just a club apparently but a Live music venue too. So maybe they shut at 11 for bands and stuff.

Other option would be a prohibitively expensive taxi ride, wouldn't it? Or hang out and wait for the tube.

Re: The End
Did anyone quite figure out to whom they sold the place and what will become of it? I tried reading that interview but after reading over and over again what a great team they are and how it wouldn't be the same if one of them left so best that they all quit now, I got bored and stopped :lol:

Very True. I know a Black cab from the Dome to Farringdon is about £25. You could always walk or swim ;)

They didnt say in that interview. Just that it was a good offer.

Back