Another one bites the dust.....

I dunno about mid week but its open till 5am on Fridays and 7am on Saturdays. Its not just a club apparently but a Live music venue too. So maybe they shut at 11 for bands and stuff.

Sure I read that Deamau5 and Chris Lake were playing 8 - 11pm :eek:

Morbs - No idea who has bought it or what the plans are for the venue. I too had enough of the back slapping and high fives!!! :p

The Riley brothers have a few things planned tho (owners of Fabric and Pacha). I read an interview somewhere , one is looking open a club bck in Kings Cross , and the other is buying a load of railway arches in Camden. They were saying for now they were concentrating on getting Pacha back on track before going ahead with other projects. Cant remember where I saw it now tho

The Riley brothers have a few things planned tho (owners of Fabric and Pacha). I read an interview somewhere , one is looking open a club bck in Kings Cross , and the other is buying a load of railway arches in Camden. They were saying for now they were concentrating on getting Pacha back on track before going ahead with other projects. Cant remember where I saw it now tho

Billy Reilly had a six arch site on Camden Road since at least the start of this year, but I don't know if he's managed to get it licensed.

Billy Reilly had a six arch site on Camden Road since at least the start of this year, but I don't know if he's managed to get it licensed.

this sounds like one of the songs that didn't make 'oliver twist - the musical'.

Planning to attend Carl Cox there on the Saturday of opening weekend (Sep 20).

Could be good, but as I've mentioned in other threads, I'm still not sure about this boat ride back to the center in the morning... Could get messy!

have you bought your coxy ticket?

so are there any clubs left in London now??? :confused:

Thats sad, I've only been to the End a few times, but still :cry:

Jeez... that sucks... so much for variety!

Either I'm going to have to learn some new London clubs or resign myself to only visiting Ministry when I visit your fair city!

if you think Ministry is worth bothering with for even a nano-second, you have clearly been corrupted by the likes of "Philly Cent"

as I mentioned in the other thread, whilst the big club scene is in obvious decline (and its not JUST the greedy developers or clubowners fault) there ARE shedloads of decent venues in London - often very small and not advertised, and mostly in the east end, you just gotta dig deeper and wider - acid house lives :twisted:

I guess Pacha n Scala will end up hosting more of the popular parties. Maybe more of those legal warehouse parties might spring up.

Little do you know Mr Hanson!!
After all, we're all entitled to our own opinions!
I would gladly follow Mr Cent on another Ministry adventure... quite enjoyed our last outing, eh Phil?

However corporate you think the place is, they get some really good DJs throwing some good parties. Had several great nights at Ministry in terms of music and, to be honest, aside from the people I know whom I run into there, I don't really notice the rest of the crowd and could care less whom it attracts.

But I do like a good small or mid-sized club if there's a good DJ on and I've got some people to chat with. Thinking back to one particular London night with Stu Hirst, Buckley, Dan X, et.al. at a little place in Farringdon...

Back