announcement: stivi leaving ibiza spotlight

Wow, just saw this, can't believe it!

All the best Stivi, thanks for all the moderating!

No doubt see you in Ibiza again soon 😎

Oh wow I had missed this also! We never met but I spotted your famous beard on quite a few dance-floors, not least at the last ever Cocoon closing ! Best of luck for your next move and thank you for having run such a great online space.

hi everyone,

today is my last day at ibiza spotlight. after ten years as the company's clubbing manager, the time has come for me to move on and accept a new challenge.

with this step, I'll also be getting a downgrade from moderator to normal user on here. I'm not gonna leave the forums, they were the start to everything in ibiza for me nearly twenty years ago, but I'll simply be one amongst all of you now (and I will likely be online quite a bit less). but I'll still participate and I'm always here to reply to any ibiza related questions you might have.

I'd like to thank @james and the entire spotlight family for the past decade - we've had a fantastic time together and I absolutely loved having this position. I also want to thank everyone on here. with the exception of the covid period, which genuinely wasn't a pleasant time to be a moderator, I loved to run the forums. generally we're one of the few non-nasty virtual places and I'm quite proud of that. let's keep it like this!

so yeah, after the easter break I won't be mr spotlight anymore. but I shall see you all on a certain dancefloor soon anyway... ;)
Bit late to see this. Good luck for the future!

I am bumping this thread one last time since it seems lots of people still didn't get the memo 🤣

I can now also reveal I have joined the Pacha family, so the cherries are my new home now. At the same time I am still doing Balearic Outdoor Adventures, it's the beautiful Yin & Yang of Ibiza, great clubs & gorgeous nature!

PS: as usual I am gonna be straight with you all: unless I do owe you a favour (I do to some of the members here, and they know who they are), don't even bother asking me for guestlists please. As I had mentioned previously on here, after two years with the clubs closed, this summer is all about buying those tickets!

I am bumping this thread one last time since it seems lots of people still didn't get the memo 🤣

I can now also reveal I have joined the Pacha family, so the cherries are my new home now. At the same time I am still doing Balearic Outdoor Adventures, it's the beautiful Yin & Yang of Ibiza, great clubs & gorgeous nature!

PS: as usual I am gonna be straight with you all: unless I do owe you a favour (I do to some of the members here, and they know who they are), don't even bother asking me for guestlists please. As I had mentioned previously on here, after two years with the clubs closed, this summer is all about buying those tickets!
🙏
Could you please have a guestlist for me next week?
Thank you in advance 🤣😁

Seriously,again, I wish you good luck with your new job 🙏

P. S: Do you have discount on Pacha t-shirts please? 🤣🤣🤣

Great news and good luck.

When will we see you on/at a Pacha poster, like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-112926_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-112926_Samsung Internet.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
As I had mentioned previously on here, after two years with the clubs closed, this summer is all about buying those tickets!
In comparison, in Norway I have to pay 75 euros for a Tiesto concert held at a rather dull and generic municipality-owned sports hall. I doubt there'll be any alcohol to buy other than ridiculously expensive beer served in flimsy plastic cups.

I guess you guys deserve people buying the tickets.

Amazing news exciting times ahead for you.

Back