announcement: stivi leaving ibiza spotlight

Alll the best for your future endeavors - from which at least I want to hear a lot here … sooooon! And thanks for all your advice in forum and pns over the years, hope you stay around, which I am quite sure of. Forum would not be the same without stivi 😉

WOW... Stivi !
So many years have passed since we met for the first time in the Tantra Bar, when you just wrote in the notebook in the forum, still as Nostrum !
I wish you all the best, we have to drink a toast when we hopefully meet in June or September at the Dancefloor ! greetings markus ! I am a bit sad !

@stivi this forum has poured petrol on the fire of my Ibiza interest (I think I'd only been clubbing on the island once before I joined) and your posts have been a massive part of turning me into an Ibizaite for good :)

Particularly during lockdowns this forum has been a god send for chatting to like minded people during some dreary times. All the best to you for the future!

Echo what everyone else has said - your insights have made visits to the island more enjoyable. Naturally clubbing but also the other side of the island. Always helpful - thank you 🙌 look forward to seeing your next adventure

Stivi and Sean Dyche in the same week... bad time 😢

Glad I came back to peruse through the forums again or I would have missed this!!

I met you, along with so many others, through these forums almost 20 years ago! :oops:

I can honestly say that without these forums, and your many years of advice and tips, my Ibiza nights out, restaurants, walks, and experiences would not have been the same.

Like many more on here, (from way back in the early '00s), I know that you helped to make so many people's holidays more magical! :)

All the best in your new adventures!

All the best Stivi and thank you for your contribution and help throughout the years. 😎

Last edited:
Echo what everyone else has said - your insights have made visits to the island more enjoyable. Naturally clubbing but also the other side of the island. Always helpful - thank you 🙌 look forward to seeing your next adventure

Stivi and Sean Dyche in the same week... bad time 😢
Re the latter, it's going to be a struggle to attract a replacement. I mean if they sack a manger like that, who's gonna believe they won't Turf Moor....

Back