announcement: stivi leaving ibiza spotlight

stivi

hi everyone,

today is my last day at ibiza spotlight. after ten years as the company's clubbing manager, the time has come for me to move on and accept a new challenge.

with this step, I'll also be getting a downgrade from moderator to normal user on here. I'm not gonna leave the forums, they were the start to everything in ibiza for me nearly twenty years ago, but I'll simply be one amongst all of you now (and I will likely be online quite a bit less). but I'll still participate and I'm always here to reply to any ibiza related questions you might have.

I'd like to thank @james and the entire spotlight family for the past decade - we've had a fantastic time together and I absolutely loved having this position. I also want to thank everyone on here. with the exception of the covid period, which genuinely wasn't a pleasant time to be a moderator, I loved to run the forums. generally we're one of the few non-nasty virtual places and I'm quite proud of that. let's keep it like this!

so yeah, after the easter break I won't be mr spotlight anymore. but I shall see you all on a certain dancefloor soon anyway... ;)

Thanks for your contribution @stivi to this community we have here. And thanks for putting up with all my questions over the years – from good restaurants, to unannounced set-times, to who is playing where unannounced and at what time! Well I got your number... so I still might pester you on some of those things! Best of luck for the future...

Well, this is a turn up for the books @stivi. Sounds chuffing awesome though, so super excited for you. I’ll miss your moderating style, not right now, but soooooooooon!

How can we all buy you a (non Hi priced) beer or two as a leaving present?

Back