announcement: stivi leaving ibiza spotlight

This is exciting news Stivi! I hope it means you're going to be adventuring and and doing what you love. Hope Lee and I can catch you in 2 weeks for IMS weekend drinks, and later in the year for some balearic adventures x

A huge heartfelt thank you for all the advice and insights shared over the years you have seriously enhanced many experiences of Ibiza with all the tips and tricks you have shared, and not just for clubs I hasten to add. You have always gone far above and beyond any remit of a job with your help and advice, always making it look easy...you will be seriously missed in this role. I wish you all the very best with whatever comes next and look forward to seeing you on here still!

Hey @stivi , much respect and thanks for all of your work on this forum. For me your name and presence is connected with this online hangout!
Even though we got into some discussions during Covid times...i do appreciate your efforts to make this forum a safe and fun place for everyone. I know I wasnt always the most reasonable person in those dark times. Hope to see you around on the island again soooooooooon.

Back