Albums that Rocked Your World

did I own any indie albums ? can't remember any - again it was always individual tracks (primal scream, pulp, st etienne)

i did however own a copy of seminal 25th of May agit-release "Lenin & McCarthy" (which is one of the best titles ever)

was watching a lou reed doc the other night, the velvet stuff washed over me but 'transformer' was such a great album

VU is essential . They showed a new direction for the musical future. Its a Ibiza thing : Nico lived here. She told : Ibiza is my favourite Island , I think I will die there. Thats what happened.
Omg : Heavy german singing : And what costume shall the poor girl wear ... and that sound

VU is essential . They showed a new direction for the musical future. Its a Ibiza thing : Nico lived here. She told : Ibiza is my favourite Island , I think I will die there. Thats what happened.
Omg : Heavy german singing : And what costume shall the poor girl wear ... and that sound
All time favorite.. and a balcony classic from the Mrs playlist...

Like a lot of the VU's stuff. I don't really like Nico, though, either her voice or the fact she was a racist.

Parents have loads of records and always music playing at home and always remember this album.. searched for years to get this on CD (before the internet) for one track that was popping up on Balearic legends mixes back in the early 90.. @Don Simon he spotted it and named it in a picture I posted some time ago.. I was quite impressed .. from 1969

Last edited:
Parents have loads of records and always music playing at home and always remember this album.. searched for years to get this on CD (before the internet) for one track that was popping up on Balearic legends mixes back in the early 90.. @Don Simon he spotted it and named it in a picture I posted some time ago.. I was quite impressed .. from 1969
View attachment 8099
I've never spotted anything from this on any mix etc, would it be the track 'Who knows where the time goes' sung by Sandy Denny?
I can hear it being played at one of the hidden away places around Es Cana or at Cala Nova....

I've never spotted anything from this on any mix etc, would it be the track 'Who knows where the time goes' sung by Sandy Denny?
I can hear it being played at one of the hidden away places around Es Cana or at Cala Nova....
Autopsy sang by Sandy Denny the track..
Who knows where the time goes could also be worthy of a play...

if we're going to get pious about the past.. should I stop listening to thriller then?

Arguably, you should never have started... I don't much care for MJ beyond Billie Jean.

As for Nico, it's more that I really dislike her voice that stops me listening to her... I'm sure I own plenty of music and films from people with bad reps!

Back