AKASHA

Are there ever any tickets on the door for Akasha if its sold out on line? Could only get garden tickets for Hernan on the October date.

Are there ever any tickets on the door for Akasha if its sold out on line? Could only get garden tickets for Hernan on the October date.
No, and they're super tight on it. Once it's sold out, it's sold out. They do not oversubscribe. But with two and half months to go, I would expect there to be some cancellations between now and then. So set up a page monitor on your browser and be quick to react

Hi all, been a good few years since I’ve been on this forum, went to Las Dalias last year for Sven on the Thursday (The Akasha bit had sold out when we went to buy them) and drove there. This year we’ve bought even further ahead and have the Akasha tickets too so not looking to drive this time as I was very pleasantly surprised with the drink prices! I’m prepared for the taxi price going back to San A but does anyone have any info on the buses going that way in the evening? Google isn’t always reliable and the bus website isn’t the easiest to use so just looking for any personal experience.

Hi all, been a good few years since I’ve been on this forum, went to Las Dalias last year for Sven on the Thursday (The Akasha bit had sold out when we went to buy them) and drove there. This year we’ve bought even further ahead and have the Akasha tickets too so not looking to drive this time as I was very pleasantly surprised with the drink prices! I’m prepared for the taxi price going back to San A but does anyone have any info on the buses going that way in the evening? Google isn’t always reliable and the bus website isn’t the easiest to use so just looking for any personal experience.

without properly looking into it I think you'd need to take 3 buses.
one from san an to ibiza
one from ibiza to santa eulalia
one from santa eulalia to san carlos

I might be wrong though, as mentioned I haven't looked into it.

just take a cab both ways.

without properly looking into it I think you'd need to take 3 buses.
one from san an to ibiza
one from ibiza to santa eulalia
one from santa eulalia to san carlos

I might be wrong though, as mentioned I haven't looked into it.

just take a cab both ways.
Tbh I wouldn’t mind stopping off in the town or SE first for food and drink so may get a bus there to one of them at least.

Guessing the taxi is €40+ for the whole journey? The drive there and back last year wasn’t a quick one so not expecting it to be much less than that.

Tbh I wouldn’t mind stopping off in the town or SE first for food and drink so may get a bus there to one of them at least.

Guessing the taxi is €40+ for the whole journey? The drive there and back last year wasn’t a quick one so not expecting it to be much less than that.

yeah around 40€ sounds about right

That’s not as horrendous as I thought it might’ve been. Tbh with Tini and the Gang now being at Akasha for this month (And more than likely next) I wish I was staying in SE now.
Ha i actually book my holiday round the events i’ll be going to. May was akasha so it was santa eulalia, Sep will be 528 and pikes so staying in san an!

Booked to see Tini and the gang on 27th august 😁 very excited to see the garden and club. What time does the music usually start in the garden?

Booked to see Tini and the gang on 27th august 😁 very excited to see the garden and club. What time does the music usually start in the garden?
No garden. Club only. Opens at 23:00. Garden is only used for Namaste on Wednesdays, selected Thursdays (Sven, Gala), selected Fridays (Hernán) and Nido on Sundays

Back