AKASHA

Guy J B2B Guy Mantzur (extended set) in the book for 13 June

Im planning on going to this but was wondering if this is a pitch up at midnight job (gig starts at 11) or will there be other stuff going on outside up til then. Never been to las Dalia’s.

Im planning on going to this but was wondering if this is a pitch up at midnight job (gig starts at 11) or will there be other stuff going on outside up til then. Never been to las Dalia’s.
On this night, it's just Akasha (no garden) but the café will be open for pre-drinks and food

hernan tonight! i can't remember being this excited for a long time - bumped into him, almost literally, on the plane. told him, like a completely star-struck groupie 🤣 , how much i was looking forward to tonight and he replied really genuinely - me too :)

¡vamos!

hernan tonight! i can't remember being this excited for a long time - bumped into him, almost literally, on the plane. told him, like a completely star-struck groupie 🤣 , how much i was looking forward to tonight and he replied really genuinely - me too :)

¡vamos!
Lucky you!

Sven was good on Thurs but it was no where near as good as the closing last oct imo. He played a lot of the same tunes which you’d kinda expect if it was the same season but i woulda thought he’d freshen things up a bit to kick the new season off.

Opinions?

Sven was good on Thurs but it was no where near as good as the closing last oct imo. He played a lot of the same tunes which you’d kinda expect if it was the same season but i woulda thought he’d freshen things up a bit to kick the new season off.

Opinions?
I agree totally

How would you travel from San an to Akasha in the night?

Had a look and think it might be a taxi job?

Back