AKASHA

Las Dalias, which turns 70, will present this year's magazine on saturday.

FB-IMG-17183019339595240.jpg

Cool free party in Las Dalias garden next Friday, 19:00 to 23:00

Alkablia

Armen Miran
Deian
Dish Dash
Morgan Dope
unders
Yulia Niko

I just saw on Sasha's twitter he is to go b2b with Hernan but it looks like it's the July date only. How upsetting for those of us with October tickets

No idea if this is the right place to ask, but is it okay to wear short pants and a t-shirt at the garden events (1900-2300) at Las Dalias/Akasha?

So I’m gonna go namaste on Wednesday 21st August. Gonna take the family to the market first and have a walk around and grab some food together then il go into the garden and Akasha alone later.
At the mo there are no big well known DJs on the line up so probably be a very local Ibizan crowd? Has anyone experienced this night with the local/in house djs?
Also I see it’s tickets for the garden, can kids go in garden before it heads in doors to Akasha? Thanks

So I’m gonna go namaste on Wednesday 21st August. Gonna take the family to the market first and have a walk around and grab some food together then il go into the garden and Akasha alone later.
At the mo there are no big well known DJs on the line up so probably be a very local Ibizan crowd? Has anyone experienced this night with the local/in house djs?
Also I see it’s tickets for the garden, can kids go in garden before it heads in doors to Akasha? Thanks
You will never see big dj names at Namaste , yes you will mostly experienced local and (rich) residents of the north, especially in August. Learn Dutch if you can.

Last edited:
You will never see big dj names at Namaste , yes you will mostly experienced local and (rich) residents of the north, especially in August. Learn Dutch if you can.
I can speak Spanish to a basic conversation level, hopefully that will do 😬. Would you recommend a different night? I’m there for 2 weeks so can make any, jus Wednesday slotted into our plans

Back