AKASHA

without properly looking into it I think you'd need to take 3 buses.
one from san an to ibiza
one from ibiza to santa eulalia
one from santa eulalia to san carlos

I might be wrong though, as mentioned I haven't looked into it.

just take a cab both ways.
There is a direct bus between Santa Eulalia and San An bus station, we got it last year and it was a breeze

Taxi from SE to Las Dalias/Akasha very quick so more like €10ish

There is a direct bus between Santa Eulalia and San An bus station, we got it last year and it was a breeze

Taxi from SE to Las Dalias/Akasha very quick so more like €10ish

Any idea what bus number that was? Would save a fortune on a taxi all the way. Did try the bus website but wasn’t the easiest to navigate.

Bus saved us a fortune last year, arrived at the airport and walked out the terminal to get a taxi, the L9 was there waiting about to leave, €4 each and we were at The Palm Star a short time later as it only stopped once along the way.

Any idea what bus number that was? Would save a fortune on a taxi all the way. Did try the bus website but wasn’t the easiest to navigate.

Bus saved us a fortune last year, arrived at the airport and walked out the terminal to get a taxi, the L9 was there waiting about to leave, €4 each and we were at The Palm Star a short time later as it only stopped once along the way.

Line 19, then line 16 if you want to bus to Las Dalias

Hi everyone. Me and the wife have tickets for Hernan on 11th October and a friend has decided to fly over and join us that weekend. I’ve bought him a garden only ticket as that’s all that’s available, if anyone knows how I could buy a ticket for the full night please give me a shout. Thanks

f anyone knows how I could buy a ticket for the full night please give me a shout. Thanks
The only ways are:

1) Hope they release more tickets. Not entirely beyond the realm of possibility, but far from a given

2) Be quick to react should anyone cancel in the mean time

Best method for both is to set up a page monitor here on your browser to send a notification if things change

Once you have bought a new ticket, you can then cancel the original garden-only ticket and receive a full refund, so long as you cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the party

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Me and the wife have tickets for Hernan on 11th October and a friend has decided to fly over and join us that weekend. I’ve bought him a garden only ticket as that’s all that’s available, if anyone knows how I could buy a ticket for the full night please give me a shout. Thanks
am after a night timer ticket also... : )

Guy J headlines the next SXM Festival takeover on 5 September, with Julia Sandstorm also joining.
This next edition will also include the Las Dalias garden from 19:00 to 23:00 with free admission. Tickets on sale now

The only ways are:

1) Hope they release more tickets. Not entirely beyond the realm of possibility, but far from a given

2) Be quick to react should anyone cancel in the mean time

Best method for both is to set up a page monitor here on your browser to send a notification if things change

Once you have bought a new ticket, you can then cancel the original garden-only ticket and receive a full refund, so long as you cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the party
Thanks for that mate

First time at las dalias hippie market and Akasha last night, and I think my best clubbing experience ever on the island! tINI and the gang made such a good atmosphere and wen they weren’t djing they were on the dance floor, and the way the crowd surrounds the booth makes such a good intimate experience. The music was f***ing awesome, and so were the people 😁🙏 only negative was wen it closed! Wasn’t ready to leave. Will 100% be back

First time at las dalias hippie market and Akasha last night, and I think my best clubbing experience ever on the island! tINI and the gang made such a good atmosphere and wen they weren’t djing they were on the dance floor, and the way the crowd surrounds the booth makes such a good intimate experience. The music was f***ing awesome, and so were the people 😁🙏 only negative was wen it closed! Wasn’t ready to leave. Will 100% be back

Sounds fantastic! Glad tINI was able to find a good replacement venue, although hope Underground is able to reopen soon.

What was the Akasha taxi situation like afterwards?

Got a taxi fine straight away, music stopped at like 5.03 and I headed straight out, was 7/8 lined up ready. I’d usually leave 20 mins early to make sure but time was never really on my mind

Pleased to hear this. Off to Akasha for Seladoria tonight and feared we’d need to take the car.

Back