Aggravating flatmates, partners, people you live with

Sounds like a friend of mine. He used to bring all kinds home. And some of the girls he brought back were just :eek:, the guy had/has no morals or standards, but he was funny as funk.

I remeber going back to his with his flatmate for a post clubbing smoke. We heard lots of banging, groaning, giggling and what have you coming form his bedroom, obviously there were a few of them in there. So we just burst in hoping to catch him with a couple of girls :lol:

Well nothing could have prepared us for what we saw :eek:. He had a 15 stone heffalump sat on his face :lol: while her uglier and heavier friend was trying to roger him with a 'hows your father' !! :eek: X 1000

that's just soooo funny/horrible/gross - were you scarred for life after that???

This guy was "fun" to a certain extent but more of a liability in my book. When he started putting a gun up to your head "for a laugh" he stopped being that funny in my eyes.....

that's just soooo funny/horrible/gross - were you scarred for life after that???

This guy was "fun" to a certain extent but more of a liability in my book. When he started putting a gun up to your head "for a laugh" he stopped being that funny in my eyes.....

It was the most shocking, yet most shockingly funny thing I've seen. It was back in the day before camera phones (even the internet :confused:) , otherwise it would have been everywhere. The other funny thing about it was that he thought nothing of it, he loved it :eek: :lol:

Yeah, a gun to the head isnt a laugh anymore :eek: :confused:

Sounds like a friend of mine. He used to bring all kinds home. And some of the girls he brought back were just :eek:, the guy had/has no morals or standards, but he was funny as funk.

I remeber going back to his with his flatmate for a post clubbing smoke. We heard lots of banging, groaning, giggling and what have you coming form his bedroom, obviously there were a few of them in there. So we just burst in hoping to catch him with a couple of girls :lol:

Well nothing could have prepared us for what we saw :eek:. He had a 15 stone heffalump sat on his face :lol: while her uglier and heavier friend was trying to roger him with a 'hows your father' !! :eek: X 1000

That is fricking funny - I just laughed out loud at my desk :p

That is fricking funny - I just laughed out loud at my desk :p

Oh Emma, we did laugh for days about it. The girls reminded us of the 'fat slags' in Viz :lol: I cant wait for him to get married :lol:

I could tell you more of his antics, alot of it is too gross to repeat. He was an animal. :p

Oh Emma, we did laugh for days about it. The girls reminded us of the 'fat slags' in Viz :lol: I cant wait for him to get married :lol:

I could tell you more of his antics, alot of it is too gross to repeat. He was an animal. :p

You do have to laugh at these people, everyone seems to know someone pretty "out there" or knows a friend with someone like that in their life. Funny stuff :lol::lol:

Try us....we don't shock easily.

He had a penchant for girls on the blob, and loved nothing more than pulling the Tampax out with his teeth, and leave them lying around his bedroom and car for weeks :twisted:

When i first saw them in his room i thought they were dead rotting baby mice :eek:

Dunno

This thread has reminded me of an old schoolmate, who went to University and when I paid him a visit, learnt some pretty shocking stuff about HIM from HIS flatmate .

Pulled a girl in a club, went back to her place, got jiggy until she put on the brakes, informing him that the "painters were in". He went downstairs in the night, stuck the telly on and knocked one out all over her sofa, turned the cushions over then went back up for a cuddle.

Another unluck lady woke up in the night to find him standing at her open wardrobe door p1ssing all over her shoes, totally asleep.

Also in their flat he brough a girly back and p1ssed himself (all over her) in the night. He woke up first, realised and then woke her by saying "I think you've had an accident love".

Pulled a girl in a club, went back to her place, got jiggy until she put on the brakes, informing him that the "painters were in". He went downstairs in the night, stuck the telly on and knocked one out all over her sofa, turned the cushions over then went back up for a cuddle.

Another unluck lady woke up in the night to find him standing at her open wardrobe door p1ssing all over her shoes, totally asleep.

When you said '...went downstairs..' I thought you meant he carried on anyway :lol:

I've been so bladdered that ive pissed against or in various objects, whan I was alot younger like.

My landlord (I rented a floor of him) found me pissing in the corner of his lounge once :oops: And ive pissed in the sock draw or wardrobe a few times :oops:

He had a penchant for girls on the blob, and loved nothing more than pulling the Tampax out with his teeth, and leave them lying around his bedroom and car for weeks :twisted:

When i first saw them in his room i thought they were dead rotting baby mice :eek:

I have just puked in my mouth.... :confused:

Great thread..

I had a flatmate who never paid his share of the bills, nicked my clothes and ruined them, drank my whiskey, used to break into my room and nick my TV etc when i was away on holiday etc, used to invite mates back to the flat who would live there for weeks.

So one day I had enough and stripped his room bare, put everything in bin bags, clothes the lot, there was NOTHING left in his room, and removed them to a secure location and left a bill pinned to his door.

I got the money in two days and he moved out in a week. :lol:

Sharing flats can be the best, and the worst times. (but i never saw anyone get a BJ from a tramp)

Back