No longer active
I'm talking

anally tidy
in fact, borderline OCD
mind-numbing conversation - 'how was your day?' 'summer's over' :rolleyes:
nosy
people who switch over to Coronation Street when you're watching the news

ugh - doing my head in...

solutions/suggestions please (within reason)

:arrow:

Rather an anally tidy person than a filthy fecker....

Why not have some fun with it?

A smearing of cadbury's picnic on the back of the loo seat....?

Kipper in the coat pocket

Turn the toaster / radiators to max overnight

A few drops of fairy liquid in the kettle for instant Amnesia foam machine...

As above in dishwasher...

You can add to this...

:lol:

washing up liquid in kettle, eggs in microwave, meat mysteriously vanishing from fridge - yeah, done all that (student memries *sigh*)

when you move in with someone you don't know - they seem ok on the first meeting and then it slowly dawns on you - they're actually a pretty fuking sadcase

the thing about the anal tidiness is that it is such a culture shock from the rave-pit I left behind in Bethnal Green, which I had to leave for my own sanity. This place on the other hand feels like living with some grandma from the 50s - not sure I can handle people stuck in routines and set ways of thinking. Inevitably, she reads (skims) the daily heil as well. Thick as dogshlt. One of those types who hears what you say and then has to trump it with some non-anecdote about themelves. ie zero self-awareness or social skills.

and you can't actually yell at them or kick up a fuss because they're SO sad you feel sorry for them and then you end up with that terrible tension which you don't need in your own fuking home!

you can't even invite people back because she's ALWAYS, ALWAYS there. ugh.

I'm not mocking people who have genuine OCD which is horrible - just people too regimented in their lives to be any fun

:lol:

washing up liquid in kettle, eggs in microwave, meat mysteriously vanishing from fridge - yeah, done all that (student memries *sigh*)

blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah she reads (skims) the daily heil as well. blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah

blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

you can't even invite people back because she's ALWAYS, ALWAYS there. ugh.

blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

2189568405c1003315b0.jpg

never been on a forum in her life - her understanding of computers is limited to hotmail. If I get slated, it's on her phone which is seemingly glued to her ear.

anyway, the point of this thread wasn't to talk about me - I'm more interested in how other people cope with people they live with who do their heads in. I thought this might potentially generate an amusing thread.

I'm talking

anally tidy
in fact, borderline OCD
nosy

they cant be as bitch as that last flatmate you had! ;)

i once lived with a mate and his g/f. worst move ever... he spent his whole life holed up in his recording studio... i spent my whole life being badgered by his mrs. all the downsides of having a brid... no upsides.

on the rare occassions they were cuddled up on the sofa... i felt like a complete loner tw@.

NEVER... live w/ a couple.

they cant be as bitch as that last flatmate you had! ;)

ugh - she was such a kunt, wasn't she, beanie? In a way it's a shame because her and her clique are all on the same level as me musically and they are cultured and know their onions - just that constant superiority complex... :rolleyes:

the flat was a total toilet but it was at least soundproof and the dawn sunrise was nice from that balcony - but it all just got too much in the end - the place was actually falling apart

I'm talking

anally tidy
in fact, borderline OCD
nosy

is she fit? if so just start pinching her dirty pants !! ;)

there was also the kiwi nurse... drank 3 bottles of wine, declared her undying love for me & then threw up all over the carpet. my room was below hers and i could hear her sobbing into the small hours.

there was also the naawtee blonde from gillingham... said she'd been to see a claire voyant(?) and been told a relationship would develop between her and one of her flat mates. there were only 2 blokes in the house... me and her best mate's boyf. i quickly did the maths, ran to the off license to get some wine and began an affair that would last 6 months w/o the rest of the house knowing.

is she fit? if so just start pinching her dirty pants !! ;)

I guess it depends what you consider fit

in this instance, she's 36, quite slim, about 6ft3, moderately packed mantelpiece and talks like Janet Street-Porter

I can make arrangements if that interests you.

Back