Afterlife 2019

they are on the running order so I'm thinking they'll play. 4 to close as per social post.

Well Tale of Us did not cancel events even when Matteo was very sick at the first months of 2016. Probably they just did not feel like traveling and cancelled Void.

Well Tale of Us did not cancel events even when Matteo was very sick at the first months of 2016. Probably they just did not feel like traveling and cancelled Void.

How far did they have to really travel with Mykonos around the corner from Ibiza and Ibiza now offering direct flights to it?

At the end, we don't know the situation and I hope things are good with them. It can get quite taxing playing out all the time.

To be honest, whether there is or isn't anything wrong with TOU, if I was them or their team I'd be seriously pissed off about a venue posting that. Any "serious personal issues" should come from the artist's camp first and foremost. I hope that TOU approved the post - and maybe they did? But as we can see, nothing as yet from the artists themselves.

What happened last night then? Any infos?
We arrived late (around 5). They played till 7. Good techno, not great. Crowd was not that bad, but I guess at 5 all the Garrix fans were gone. The theather remained with good numbers of clubbers till the end.

Back