Afterlife 2019

I dont see any problem with Afterlife @ Hi. When I went it was good music, crowd seemed okay everyone was enjoying it, plenty of mixed nationalities. I feel that people are justbeing stubborn because of the Space/Hi transition.

I feel that people are justbeing stubborn because of the Space/Hi transition.

I disagree on this. Yes, many of us miss Space, but Hi works for many genres of music. Last summer I said Glitterbox at Hi worked brilliantly.

Without sounding a knob, a lot of us go to a lot of clubs in Ibiza and elsewhere. We know a good party crowd when we see one. We also went to Afterlife while it was at Space, Vista and now Hi. Plus Afterlife at many other locations around the World.

It’s a fact that Afterlife at Hi is busy, so if busy equals success, then it’s a massive success. If you don’t mind 50%+ of the crowd having no idea what’s going on, then that’s fine.

We’ll have to just agree to disagree on this.

IMG-6336.jpg

Tickets went on sale at 4. I got third wave at 4:06. 4th wave already selling fast

They don't look happy there.?. could easily do Pacha or amnesia last few seasons but their stuck at Hi.. not good for the CV and they know that better talent are just behind them.... Vegas is next for these two...

So basically the evil overlords at Hi are holding ToU hostage and forcing them to play season over season ? Seems odd

I’m sure ToU knows the party isn’t that good, but the benefit they get from that residency from a marketing standpoint is huge. The production is great there and it looks great on Instagram. Why mess with a good thing if you’re them?

I’m sure ToU knows the party isn’t that good, but the benefit they get from that residency from a marketing standpoint is huge. The production is great there and it looks great on Instagram. Why mess with a good thing if you’re them?

Nail Head.

And I am not naïve enough to think that everyone does this. But the point I was trying to makes was that usually it is the Ibiza party that is amazing, and the other parties around the World just never quite live up to it when you go to them. I am thinking Circo Loco, Cocoon etc. It is hard to recreate them in other locations. With Afterlife, it is the reverse. The non-Ibiza parties are 10X better.

I would be very curious to know if they have turned other offers down. I am sure they have as it would seem silly for the likes of Amnesia not to at least enquire with their team. I know Hi has more publicity than Amnesia these day's but surely for Afterlife as a brand they could get the same exposure to their core fan base at Amnesia as opposed to Hi?

Hi seems to put the people who like Afterlife off of going to the event, and in turn must make them think twice about attending their events elsewhere, it certainly did that to me after their first season at Hi. It was only recently faith has been restored and I've learnt Afterlife @ Hi is a weird anomaly.

Just seems weird to be marketing yourselves to people who don't really care and most likely won't attend Afterlife anywhere other than Ibiza.

Back