Afterlife 2019

Anybody knows at what time Jamie Jones should start playin' next Thursday? I always arrive late in clubs in Ibiza (rarely before 3) but this time I just dont want to miss JJ's set... The 2sd headliner at Afterlife usely starts at 2? 1:30?

Anybody knows at what time Jamie Jones should start playin' next Thursday? I always arrive late in clubs in Ibiza (rarely before 3) but this time I just dont want to miss JJ's set... The 2sd headliner at Afterlife usely starts at 2? 1:30?

Second headliner generally starts at 0300 and plays for 90 minutes unless a "live" set ...

Reviews in this thread are quite bad. I'm debating between afterlife and music on for Thursday 5 September. The music at Afterlife seems better based on their Spotify playlist, a bit harder and less "beach club house". Is that a fair assessment?

Reviews in this thread are quite bad. I'm debating between afterlife and music on for Thursday 5 September. The music at Afterlife seems better based on their Spotify playlist, a bit harder and less "beach club house". Is that a fair assessment?
Music On without a doubt. The atmosphere will be much better. Although musically I prefer Carola to Tale of Us

I'm doing Music On daytime and then afterlife after that same day

I would really like to go to Pacha as I had a great time when I was there two years ago but I really don't like the Music On style. Been looking up live sets of Marco Carola / Seth Troxler / Antonio Pica and it's really not my music.

I'm not well versed in techno styles but this is just boring and has no power.

Sorry to spam, but after more research I kinda like half the DJs at Afterlife. The music for Shine at Eden almost seems best (a bit more EDM) but I'm not convinced to head out to San Antonio and not sure how the crowd will be. Any suggestions?

That is a very subjective question. If you can afford it, why not? They look after their VIPs very well. It's a VIP venue after all.

Fair enough, I will have to enquire on the price. What I meant is more whether the VIP is near the DJ and the place to spend the night or if you end up on the main dancefloor and only retreat to rest and drink? For example the VIP at Ushuaia is way too for away so wouldn't spend on that, but at Pacha I had an awesome time and barely left it.

Thanks!

The VIP area is right on top of the dance floor at HEART and you can see all the action from there.

Sorry to spam, but after more research I kinda like half the DJs at Afterlife. The music for Shine at Eden almost seems best (a bit more EDM) but I'm not convinced to head out to San Antonio and not sure how the crowd will be. Any suggestions?

Just go to Afterlife.

Saw a note TOU (edit -corrected misspelling) might be canceling some gigs... Will see if accurate or not shortly I guess...

Last edited:
Back