Afterlife 2017

yeah print out and you´re good. even having it on the mobile phone (you need to be able to show the ticket on there though) will do nowadays, but print out is just easier and quicker.
Can show tickets from phone now:) save me a print out

Just noticed TOU are playing the main room earlier on too. Nice touch. Biggest regret missing this

@lee111s not a bad shout, tactics wise. But if Nina is on from 6am (and i assume the main room will close earlier than Vista), I can't see there being too much rigmarole with crowding. Though I guess that depends how much they tarp off in the main room

@lee111s not a bad shout, tactics wise. But if Nina is on from 6am (and i assume the main room will close earlier than Vista), I can't see there being too much rigmarole with crowding. Though I guess that depends how much they tarp off in the main room

I love nina, but it’s as much about getting a spot in the vista and being settled before the rush from the main room closing and people flowing into the vista (assuming the main room will close earlier).

Also, it would have to be Solomun for sunrise as above ;)

I was just going to fly out for 24 hours for this but flights are lame this time of year. Annoyed even more now Sven is playing Destino prior, what a day/night/day that will be :eek:(

I get the feeling that Vista is going to get real uncomfortable when ToU finish their set in the main at 5. Never the less, really fantastic lineup and good mix of artists, one of those that really looks like a cant miss.

Insane lineup, Vista room is gonna be extra special with all that daylight pouring through the windows. Should be really epic!!

Back