Afterlife 2017

I wonder if people were actually able to dance at Vista after 5 AM. From the videos, even the lower floor of vista seemed full and upperfloor seemed like rammed.

Privelage is officially back it seems! Great stuff!

I gave up big nightclubs years ago apart from DC and the odd visit to Space seeing a full Priv a few weeks ago brought it all back why I fell in love with it all those years ago.

Here's hoping that they carry out a little bit more upkeep over this winter and then get it in full swing for next year. When it's opening and firing it's one of the best places on the island.

If only they sorted the farce that is queuing to join a queue then another queue to get in..... I suppose standing on the path with the trees is better than standing outside Weatherspoons in the pishing rain to get into the SubClub in Glasgow....:D

I gave up big nightclubs years ago apart from DC and the odd visit to Space seeing a full Priv a few weeks ago brought it all back why I fell in love with it all those years ago.

Here's hoping that they carry out a little bit more upkeep over this winter and then get it in full swing for next year. When it's opening and firing it's one of the best places on the island.

If only they sorted the farce that is queuing to join a queue then another queue to get in..... I suppose standing on the path with the trees is better than standing outside Weatherspoons in the pishing rain to get into the SubClub in Glasgow....:D
I think we are all looking for somewhere to bring us all back in love clubbing-wise after Space. Amnesia is Amnesia (brilliant) but Priv just has something that makes me happy to see it back

I think we are all looking for somewhere to bring us all back in love clubbing-wise after Space. Amnesia is Amnesia (brilliant) but Priv just has something that makes me happy to see it back

Couldn't agree more, Amnesia is brilliant but, to be quite honest, I had forgotten how good a full Priv was. Obviously it's impossible to fill it every week but the way they can cut it up is clever and it would be great to see it back next year with similar events like Afterlife and Resistence

Couldn't agree more, Amnesia is brilliant but, to be quite honest, I had forgotten how good a full Priv was. Obviously it's impossible to fill it every week but the way they can cut it up is clever and it would be great to see it back next year with similar events like Afterlife and Resistence
Maybe cox will do 4 next year? Like he did when he built up his residency at space

To be fair, 10,000 x €60 a couple of times would be enough to tempt me out of "retirement!" :)
This is exactly why I think its stupid when people moan at DJs for asking for more money or maybe moving to another club/residency for more money or saying things like Solomon shouldn't charge so much and maybe tickets will be cheaper.

At the end of the day its their job! If you had the chance to earn more money working for another company or getting a pay rise you wouldn't think twice about it so why should they?!

p.s - I don't literally mean 'you' :rolleyes:

So was the main room fully open?

If it was, why were the headline djs in the vista club (other than the glass / morning light thing)

I friend of mine who went said it was too busy to fully enjoy in vista. He left at 9.30.

Just curious. :)

If it was, why were the headline djs in the vista club (other than the glass / morning light thing)

I friend of mine who went said it was too busy to fully enjoy in vista. He left at 9.30.

My guess would be in case it did start to thin out come the early hours. A packed Vista is better than a half empty main room in the promoters eyes anyway.

And also Vista is the room Afterlife has been in all summer so makes sense to finish where you started.

yes main room fully open. and, at least IMO, rodhad, tale of us & nina kraviz are headliners too.

vista was really busy yes. still was fantastic until the very end

It is great to see a party like this has a great success in Ibiza. I think even without Solomun tonight would do great.

The likes of Tale of Us and Afterlife parties, Innervisions crew (Dixon, Ame etc), Rodhad and even Maceo Plex, although his night struggled this year, is doing a good job in the island.

And pulls a much more educated and pleasent crowd than Elrow and Music On parties in my opinion.

I wonder if people were actually able to dance at Vista after 5 AM. From the videos, even the lower floor of vista seemed full and upperfloor seemed like rammed.

we found a spot from 5-8am in the vista right at the back in what is usually the coco loco. busy, yes. but room to dance. music really good the whole way through. privilege is definitely back.

at the front of the vista near the dj it was sardines ;)

What time did it finish in the end Stivi?
There was a video on faceache at 1151 showing a very nice down tempo melody as you'd expect from a huge event for the last track so I'll guess it was about mid day as planned.
Wonder if there was an after party :lol:

Back