Afterlife 2017

The afters spot looked great. What a back yard and that DJ booth made out of tree branches was looked pretty professional. Who's place is that? I need to hit lotto and to buy that place.
Got link to the video?

Well that was possibly the best night I've been to in Ibiza. 1st time in privilege and didn't disappoint.
Epic night spent mostly in main room. (And the smoking area)
Recondite was my pick of the night. Seen him in large and small venues and his sound fits both.
Slithered into vista around 9ish but left after minutes. Unenjoyably busy.
Back round to let Nina shred our ears till 10 then made for the exit.
Too many people waiting on taxis which never seemed to be appearing. Continued walking to amnesia where we crossed the flyover and got one right away.
That was a night I'll never forget.

It was like sunset terrace
The only contact I met was Slovenian girl waiting in artist list...1 Portuguese lovely girl not seen along her week Ri Perril met with his girlfriend,1 spotlight came to say hello with his wife as soon I enter Priv around 4am..but no idea his pseudo as I didn't understand his name here..
That was probably me that you met. Possibly my Scottish accent. Tried taking photo but couldn't get flash to work. Nice to see you though.

You could kind of sense last year that it would become a major player as a night in Ibiza the next + coming years..... great stuff.

there is always one thing that keeps getting you back to Ibiza.

this year it was afterlife.

going back to ibiza next summer for afterlife closing.

I was very close to going afterlife closing but missed it for this weekend coming as there was more on offer for me. Can't wait to see TOU in action on Sunday!

Back