After Parties

i keep on looking info for afterparty

:arrow:Saga Bedouin, the french on my fb contact didnt answer to my question :rolleyes: i may ask to other friends...
:arrow:Keep on dancing , i know to be on it :cool: with or whitout wrisband :D
:arrow:Solomun, i ve post a message on an tialian contact that went and he answer to my request by a like such if he know anyone that has a spare name on his list
:arrow:Afterlife , if french techni journalist bloke is in ibiza im there :cool:
:arrow:Black coffee after party, he is bound to Cathy Guetta so i may ask to Cathy, , her pink by bikini dj resident, his brother on my fb, turquoise by cathy resident dj ,a parisian that didnt help me for summer when asking if any list for pacha but he helped some parisian couple for pacha backstage early june...
other parisdian dj that have session mix with Black coffee all around the world.if i read his post i may save the 40€ for last sunday woomoon ibiz :confused:

To be in an after it's not by a snap unless working for an ibz website :D / industry music/Dj booking/Techno mag & so on, for a regular bloke such as me it's a lot of "work" building the bounding :lol:

please:don't pm me in order to have info such as, adress of afterparty, if u r not my mate ;) i won't answer , no hard feelings as it happened last year i m fed up to help the unknow as i ve done past years in whatsappgroup :D

why are the cool people not inviting me to the after-party? <puzzled emoji> it is not fair <angry emoji> they ALL have my whatsapp <perplexed emoji> I am the great bro in the hat <smug emoji> everybody asks for selfie with el pirata <smug emoji> I have connection through bro-in-law friend on sister FB <thumbs up emoji> I once met Guetta's ex-wife's butler in Eroski <tru story bro emoji> Therefore, why am I not better connected? <confused emoji> why do I still not get industry secret cave wristbands after sleep-driving everybody around for free all summer? <bewildered emoji>

:arrow:Saga Bedouin, the french on my fb contact didnt answer to my question :rolleyes: i may ask to other friends...
:arrow:Solomun, i ve post a message on an tialian contact that went and he answer to my request by a like such if he know anyone that has a spare name on his list
:arrow:Afterlife , if french techni journalist bloke is in ibiza im there :cool:
:arrow:Black coffee after party, he is bound to Cathy Guetta so i may ask to Cathy, , her pink by bikini dj resident, his brother on my fb, turquoise by cathy resident dj ,a parisian that didnt help me for summer when asking if any list for pacha but he helped some parisian couple for pacha backstage early june...
other parisdian dj that have session mix with Black coffee all around the world.if i read his post i may save the 40€ for last sunday woomoon ibiz :confused:

To be in an after it's not by a snap unless working for an ibz website :D / industry music/Dj booking/Techno mag & so on, for a regular bloke such as me it's a lot of "work" building the bounding :lol:

please:don't pm me in order to have info such as, adress of afterparty, if u r not my mate ;) i won't answer , no hard feelings as it happened last year i m fed up to help the unknow as i ve done past years in whatsappgroup :D

beggar.gif

"please:don't pm me in order to have info such as, adress of afterparty, if u r not my mate ;) i won't answer"

have you ever considered that your posts about all the afterparties might be the reason people do ask you about them?

I would never ever post about the kave here beforehand simply because I know I would get about 20 messages and could help nobody. and that does not even my 'mates'.

I'd honestly rather spend a week in a caravan with that stinking and creepy hippy with the white hair you drive about sometime than cruise the roads of Ibiza searching frantically for contacts that you are "bound to" via some throbbers brothers aunties sisters pal you met at Elrow closing '14 that promised you a spot on a list in exchange for a stick of absolutely rotten records in exchange for a croissant you bought some Italian girl bound to a Dutch Ibz vet you met at Music On Opening '15 who was bound to Black Coffee who you got a photo with at Afterlife '16 then let you down on a meet

I would never ever post about the kave here beforehand simply because I know I would get about 20 messages and could help nobody. and that does not even my 'mates'.

You mean that you don't have spare allocation for one of the most exclusive parties of the year?! :eek:o_O

Back