After Parties

Discussion in 'Ibiza parties and clubs' started by modjoew, Aug 17, 2016.

1. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

i didnt post about the kave when i had the info from reliable mate on friday night, i was to burnt to drive to the Kave TBH

i can only anwer to mates for the afterparties such location, to be on the list, its more on ur own

for Keep on dancing afterparty , there are still tricks to get there, even not having the wristband :D i ll share only with people having rides with me...

i'm just giving info to people that, to get there is not so easy unless having bounding in ibz nightlife/dj promo team.
    the friend that went to KAve work as u foran ibz website.

even not bounded to The Martinez bro im still hoping for black Coffee afterparty

as a french humorist said, j 'essaie de faire avancer le schmilblick

2. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka Well-Known Member

I thought your opinion of Solomun was that he's shit and people that go see him are sheep:?: :D

3. FallenangelGparsons

not for daytime parties...

4. Johnny Vodka

Johnny Vodka Well-Known Member

Is he better in the day than he is at night? :confused:

5. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

you could argue that he plays different stuff in the day, same as sven does. so for once...I get and even halfway agree with what the pirate says.

perrylgooner, JB2008, craig72 and 2 others like this.
  6. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Think ye all should..<get your leg over emojii>

jimmiz and ibizageeer69 like this.
  7. ibizageeer69

ibizageeer69 Active Member

lol gimp muppets :confused:

jimmiz and craig72 like this.
  8. soha

soha Active Member

So 99% of your life is dedicated to after parties and boasting about partying 20 days in a row etc, but you have invite on the best after partie in ibiza but your too tired to go?

9. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

10. craig72

Mildly racist...

11. FallenangelGparsons

Hobbie is 99% about drumming

As ibiza is feuckin expensive i want the return of investiment so i had to do more parties i can :D(i'll stop all this shit next year), if it can include after parties its bonus as afterparties are free with free drinks & nice music as djs play what they want.
    Simple as that
    i can't afford spa hotel ,***** suite hotel as a bunch of u, with money saved ,i gave to help people ,i know im not selfish as 90% of people :cool:,once back from ibz summer 18,i gave 700€ to help, i dont like to talk about privacy especially when u do good action,but its just to snap some big talker's mouth here:D
    i can look myself into a mirror & think i have not a lot of thing to blame

i was too tired that monday in order to drive to tHe KAVE, but oct 15th i ll have a go to whatever villa some friend will tell me location of the afterparty.

i got 1 billion more respect to a drummer than a dj or Rockers than djs

My pseudo is Gram Parsons & the fallen angels, rock (not ibzxxx) icon only known by a few rock addicts :D even he is a legend/popular for any that read rock magazines...

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018 at 8:04 PM
    craig72 likes this.
  12. likeathiefinthenight

likeathiefinthenight Active Member

"Gram" Parsons, how ironic.....

13. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

[​IMG]

;):D:p

ibizageeer69 likes this.
  14. craig72

I think paul McCartney is one of the most irritating people ever.. from the Beatles to wings he always comes across like an old bitter women who's husband left her years ago..

FallenangelGparsons likes this.