After Parties

have you ever considered that your posts about all the afterparties might be the reason people do ask you about them?

I would never ever post about the kave here beforehand simply because I know I would get about 20 messages and could help nobody. and that does not even my 'mates'.

i didnt post about the kave when i had the info from reliable mate on friday night, i was to burnt to drive to the Kave TBH

i can only anwer to mates for the afterparties such location, to be on the list, its more on ur own

for Keep on dancing afterparty , there are still tricks to get there, even not having the wristband :D i ll share only with people having rides with me...

i'm just giving info to people that, to get there is not so easy unless having bounding in ibz nightlife/dj promo team.
the friend that went to KAve work as u foran ibz website.

even not bounded to The Martinez bro im still hoping for black Coffee afterparty

as a french humorist said, j 'essaie de faire avancer le schmilblick

5jwd9k.jpg

Hobbie is 99% about drumming

As ibiza is feuckin expensive i want the return of investiment so i had to do more parties i can :D(i'll stop all this shit next year), if it can include after parties its bonus as afterparties are free with free drinks & nice music as djs play what they want.
Simple as that
i can't afford spa hotel ,***** suite hotel as a bunch of u, with money saved ,i gave to help people ,i know im not selfish as 90% of people :cool:,once back from ibz summer 18,i gave 700€ to help, i dont like to talk about privacy especially when u do good action,but its just to snap some big talker's mouth here:D
i can look myself into a mirror & think i have not a lot of thing to blame
i was too tired that monday in order to drive to tHe KAVE, but oct 15th i ll have a go to whatever villa some friend will tell me location of the afterparty.

i got 1 billion more respect to a drummer than a dj or Rockers than djs

My pseudo is Gram Parsons & the fallen angels, rock (not ibzxxx) icon only known by a few rock addicts :D even he is a legend/popular for any that read rock magazines...

Last edited:
I think paul McCartney is one of the most irritating people ever.. from the Beatles to wings he always comes across like an old bitter women who's husband left her years ago..

Back to to business
i heard about after party around cala de bou accessible to anyone, each wed thurday sat & sunday

anyone been there? i didnt went summer, as at 8h00am ,the only thing i want is to have a good Heavy breakfast & not party again :D

so am I :p (im not working for spotlight but Techno journalist (TRAX) mate was in ibz for resistance closing , this guy is a key opener to private after party and backstage scene :cool:, i'm just giving info/clue to people in order for them to understand how it works and not novelling my party life :rolleyes: as some bitter people may misinterpret)

Last edited:
so am I :p (im not working for spotlight but Techno journalist (TRAX) mate was in ibz for resistance closing , this guy is a key opener to private after party and backstage scene :cool:, i'm just giving info/clue to people in order for them to understand how it works and not novelling my party life :rolleyes: as some bitter people may misinterpret)

So you are going? Or no?

Back