After Parties

I know I've asked this at some point, so I have my fingers crossed! I know this gets asked to the death on here so sorry in advance but is the best way to stand a chance you finding out just stay till the very end and see what's what?

if you don't personally know anyone that works for the party it's a tricky one. but yeah you can always try and just ask people in the club, anyone wearing a cocoon-tshirt (or s+1 or whatever party you are at).

if you don't personally know anyone that works for the party it's a tricky one. but yeah you can always try and just ask people in the club, anyone wearing a cocoon-tshirt (or s+1 or whatever party you are at).
Best get sociable then :lol:

because I have other plans. I actually know the guy who hosts the party and I could easily go but that date I have work stuff to do which can't be moved to the day after....so not this time.
So for Ricardo’s villa party if I say I know Stivi, do you think they will let me in. ;)

This is getting serious now then as I’m gonna get pressured into going to ocean beach instead. Come on destino pull your finger out!

I know I've asked this at some point, so I have my fingers crossed! I know this gets asked to the death on here so sorry in advance but is the best way to stand a chance you finding out just stay till the very end and see what's what?
I might be wrong ,,,

Unless you are connected / industry / close fried or with a group of very hot girls . You anit getting invited .

Trust me you’ve aint missing much

Did this actually go ahead without any issues?
as far as i know, yes!

the same people has today an after going since 8.30am in a villa near es caliu...

[the only way to find out about their weekly afters is getting an invite for their whatsapp group]

So there is an after party SaGa Bedouin, right now in an villa other than Can soleil, monochrome villa
looks like after party all monday? :cool: crossed fingers :D

The majority of after parties I have seen these days involve groups of girls taking photos of themselves and people filming every second. Not much dancing going on, don’t see the fascination.
this!!
after party has become a status symbol like guest list or a porsche. doesn't really matter whether you like the music. seems people nowadays can't wait for the actual party to be over in order to get to the after.

this!!
after party has become a status symbol like guest list or a porsche. doesn't really matter whether you like the music. seems people nowadays can't wait for the actual party to be over in order to get to the after.

this might be the case for some people but I think we should not generalize too much here.
a lot of friends of mine still see the afters as what they are: a carry-on for a bunch of people that still have some stamina left. you do the club night and if you have time and are lucky to go, you go and dance.

a fb contact just post a video from saga aterparty last monday , it was at cala S.....
im wondering how ill manage to be on the list, asking to french ibz worker knowing him closely, as i ve already help him ibz more than 3-4 times for free or french worker ibz girl that was at can soleil afterparty, sorting to be at last mn on the list (quiet foxy girl ) ...
i cant ask the bloke (saga promo team) as we r just fb contact, never saw him in real (but many mutual french djs ) so he doesnt give a shit about the pirate :confused: as he didnt put feedbacks to my post along his can soleil afterparty video publication :rolleyes:

Back