After Parties

if policia in ibz was like this i will like to be search more often :D
sexy-police-girl-android-theme-1.264x400.jpg

but that bloke at ims entrance rubbing my balls :eek: sorry (shoes taking off too), for the gay people here, i don't like it :twisted:

after party in the west end? that's risking it a little bit...

HI GUYS ,

TOMORROW FROM 08:30 AM TO 15:00PM

WE HAVE A PROPPER AFTERPARTY , AFTER PYRAMID AND DC10 WE OPEN TO CARRY ON THE PARTY :

3 DJ'S
TECHNO
DEEP HOUSE
TECH HOUSE

TERRACE WITH SHISHA

PRESENT FOR THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE

ENTRY 20 € WITH 5 DRINKS !!

after party in the west end? that's risking it a little bit...

HI GUYS ,

TOMORROW FROM 08:30 AM TO 15:00PM

WE HAVE A PROPPER AFTERPARTY , AFTER PYRAMID AND DC10 WE OPEN TO CARRY ON THE PARTY :

3 DJ'S
TECHNO
DEEP HOUSE
TECH HOUSE

TERRACE WITH SHISHA

PRESENT FOR THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE

ENTRY 20 € WITH 5 DRINKS !!
Did this actually go ahead without any issues?

I am pretty sure there will be paradise afters tomorrow at blue marlin from 4pm onwards....

I am pretty sure there will be paradise afters tomorrow at blue marlin from 4pm onwards....
4pm is too late, u ll have chance to spread money on champagne caviar there :lol:
Good time to go there is 7pm-8pm 8pm:headliners used to take decks , if going late ,after 9pm, u may have chance to be turned back if dancefloor is really rammy , it happenned to some non ibz vet not knowing some little tricks, spreading taxi to go there :D

last time i went there too early (7pm closing 18), waiting for Louie vega taking decks but he was late 1h00 upon timetable ,taking decks 8h30pm,quiet :( around 9pm...rammy around 10pm when Richy Amhed tooked decks :eek:

someone asked re cocoon afters in here at some point. I truly don't know if there is one next week with solomun and sven, maybe yes since it's also maurizio's b-day (sven's manager), but I genuinely have no background info on it.

then the week after, ricardo's first cocoon date, there is usually an afterparty for that, in a villa, and it's always really private. also usually ricardo doesn't play himself there but others.
I usually go to that one but already know that this time I won't be able to go.

after hours season hasn't fully kicked off yet this year, I think not even solomun, who in past years has done afters nearly every week, has done a whole lot this season yet.

someone asked re cocoon afters in here at some point. I truly don't know if there is one next week with solomun and sven, maybe yes since it's also maurizio's b-day (sven's manager), but I genuinely have no background info on it.
I know I've asked this at some point, so I have my fingers crossed! I know this gets asked to the death on here so sorry in advance but is the best way to stand a chance you finding out just stay till the very end and see what's what?

then the week after, ricardo's first cocoon date, there is usually an afterparty for that, in a villa, and it's always really private. also usually ricardo doesn't play himself there but others.
I usually go to that one but already know that this time I won't be able to go.

Because it is REALLY private , or you have other plans?

Back