After Parties

Arrived around 5PM and left around 21:30 in the end, as my misses just couldn’t hack it on our first day after the early flight this morning.

Whilst there it was absolute magic from start to finish. I really do adore this venue for an after hours and nobody does them better than Cocoon. Sven was on top form and is at his best when he’s in control and soundtracking the entire evening, some great moments!

Also a pleasure to briefly (but finally) meet @stivi and @white_isle_calling after all these years. I’ll hopefully see you both again across he next few days.

Don't idealize it too much.
I have done a few ones,sometimes great,sometimes boring with boring people,even if the dj is a big name in ibiza...
I would exchange all the private villa afters for just one real day session @space...
Just my opinion...

Agree. Afters at a proper venue where you can see the sun shining are the best. The afters at villas are just a different type of vibe.

Arrived around 5PM and left around 21:30 in the end, as my misses just couldn’t hack it on our first day after the early flight this morning.

Whilst there it was absolute magic from start to finish. I really do adore this venue for an after hours and nobody does them better than Cocoon. Sven was on top form and is at his best when he’s in control and soundtracking the entire evening, some great moments!

Also a pleasure to briefly (but finally) meet @stivi and @white_isle_calling after all these years. I’ll hopefully see you both again across he next few days.

Ah, shame we didn't meet. It was great! Best Sven set I've heard.

Ah, shame we didn't meet. It was great! Best Sven set I've heard.

Ah how annoying Clara. I’m here for just under a week yet. Solomun, Circo, Pyramid and Cocoon on the agenda until then. Now for a few days of rest until then.

Ah how annoying Clara. I’m here for just under a week yet. Solomun, Circo, Pyramid and Cocoon on the agenda until then. Now for a few days of rest until then.

Back tomorrow, sadly. Nice to catch up with Stivi last night anyway.

How come it wasn't at Destino? Was advertised on svens tour he was playing there :lol:
Do jealous yesterday could of cried with envy :rolleyes:

Definitely would love to go to the kave as it's a unique setting. And I wouldn't turn down an after party in a villa. I get that 100.

But this is different it's like desperation. I think constantly asking people for after parties and messaging people on fb/insta could actually being going against the pirate.

I really do hope he gets lucky and gets to one though!

Yeah it not the right way to go about it ,,

I’ve been to a few afterers with work , not because we were invited . I’ve had people begging us to take them to a main rd as they have had a shit time

The only after I’d be interested in is star bar , or space .

Definitely would love to go to the kave as it's a unique setting. And I wouldn't turn down an after party in a villa. I get that 100.

But this is different it's like desperation. I think constantly asking people for after parties and messaging people on fb/insta could actually being going against the pirate.

I really do hope he gets lucky and gets to one though!

Exactly this but even if i ever had the chance of a ‘private villa afters’ not sure it would be for me personally don’t think they look all that

Back