After Parties

Genuine question for the pirate, why are you so interested/desperate to get to a private villa party??

Your trips seem to revolve around it, and your spare time dedicated to trying to contact people who might get you in.

Not having a a go at you just interested to know why

Genuine question for the pirate, why are you so interested/desperate to get to a private villa party??

Your trips seem to revolve around it, and your spare time dedicated to trying to contact people who might get you in.

Not having a a go at you just interested to know why
I definitely get the appeal of wanting to go to one! I have never been to any proper villa party so the idea of being able to continue with lets say Solomun playing the Kave sound one of the best mornings ever!

I think if you are someone who has easy access to these sorts of things then it is not such a big deal but to people like me who only ever get close by seeing videos it would be great to attend one and is deffo something on my bucket list!

Definitely would love to go to the kave as it's a unique setting. And I wouldn't turn down an after party in a villa. I get that 100.

But this is different it's like desperation. I think constantly asking people for after parties and messaging people on fb/insta could actually being going against the pirate.

I really do hope he gets lucky and gets to one though!

I definitely get the appeal of wanting to go to one! I have never been to any proper villa party so the idea of being able to continue with lets say Solomun playing the Kave sound one of the best mornings ever!

I think if you are someone who has easy access to these sorts of things then it is not such a big deal but to people like me who only ever get close by seeing videos it would be great to attend one and is deffo something on my bucket list!
Don't idealize it too much.
I have done a few ones,sometimes great,sometimes boring with boring people,even if the dj is a big name in ibiza...
I would exchange all the private villa afters for just one real day session @space...
Just my opinion...

personally i'm glad got to ibiza while space was open just as an after .
i remember when they started night sessions with La Comunidad(which i enjoyed),but Space started to lose its soul at this period.

When it became a tourist attraction.

I only went there once in the last few years of it and that was because a friend begged us to go there whilst we were at the underground on a rhadoo night. I told her she would hate it and low and behold half an hour after arriving she said she wished we had stayed at the underground. Errr hello.

Edit - twice. I went there for an innervisions night but got wasted and hid in a corner and danced with my eyes closed all night so I didn't have to look at the 1000 vests.

Don't idealize it too much.
I have done a few ones,sometimes great,sometimes boring with boring people,even if the dj is a big name in ibiza...
I would exchange all the private villa afters for just one real day session @space...
Just my opinion...

The best after party is in your pants

I have been to space on many occasion from manmission carry on to Carl cox to space openings and closings up until the final year. All different experiences some not as good as the next one but overall I enjoyed going. Once you’ve got it in your head it’s not the same as back in the day your never gonna enjoy the place. I can agree with you to a point cos I went to HI and thought it was shit and probably cos I was comparing it to space b4. But I know I’ll go again and hopefully have a good night. I just won’t go with a negative mind and make sure it’s a good promotion like afterlife for example. Keep comparing it to the past and you become a cynical old man.
Just my opinion no offence intended.

I never went with a cynical mind. I just knew crowd wise it wouldnt be for me but I wasn't bothered just amused. Both times the music was good. Innervisions delivered as per and the other night my friend dragged me there was mano le tough who was ok. It's just rhadoo and the underground was much better with a much more friendly and up for it crowd and I told her she would regret it. I'm not the cynical type. I just crack on with stuff but i know what I like as have experienced it. No offence taken ;)

I have been to space on many occasion from manmission carry on to Carl cox to space openings and closings up until the final year. All different experiences some not as good as the next one but overall I enjoyed going. Once you’ve got it in your head it’s not the same as back in the day your never gonna enjoy the place. I can agree with you to a point cos I went to HI and thought it was shit and probably cos I was comparing it to space b4. But I know I’ll go again and hopefully have a good night. I just won’t go with a negative mind and make sure it’s a good promotion like afterlife for example. Keep comparing it to the past and you become a cynical old man.
Just my opinion no offence intended.
I am a cynical old man since my teenage.

the guy didn't put a like to my post, not a good sign..whatever next time I 'll hang around if not on the list and ask for a spare name of someone that couldn't make it..

Make some bets Any private after for the pirate this year?
I will search and ask friends to help me
Motivation rising up in order to shut mouth of some few big talkers here that are on clubbing retirement for decade but still want to have their word :rolleyes: ,searching for a new youth lost? :D

Your best bet to get invited to a after party is to have a sex change ,

Wear a black dress , look fit , and be prepared to suck off some rich tycoons son who for some reason is wearing a Arabic white blanket ..

Back