After Parties

Exactly this but even if i ever had the chance of a ‘private villa afters’ not sure it would be for me personally don’t think they look all that
Posers who are too cool to dance and are just filming, looks that way from the videos I've seen. Make up on the girls look so fresh. . Give me a room full of people, who havent a care in the world how they look, easy to have a chinwag with, especially when having a break from the 'dancefloor' and are generally just up for a dance to some quality music anyday. . . These folk look like they would turn there nose up at the slightest thing

Its hard to judge a party from the odd 30 second clip thats been posted on social media!

The only time i take photos/videos is normally at the beginning while its a bit more relaxed and still have my wits about me!

When a party is going off, the last thing i think about is getting my phone out to take a video!

Posers who are too cool to dance and are just filming, looks that way from the videos I've seen. Make up on the girls look so fresh. . Give me a room full of people, who havent a care in the world how they look, easy to have a chinwag with, especially when having a break from the 'dancefloor' and are generally just up for a dance to some quality music anyday. . . These folk look like they would turn there nose up at the slightest thing

Absolutley agreed!

I guess it depends on the party as whilst Cocoon afters are always great and with a nice, friendly vibe; from what I've seen of the Solomun and Music On after-parties on here & on social media, unless you're a bored looking supermodel or a poser wanting to spend the party with your phone in the air, I don't really see the attraction.

Its hard to judge a party from the odd 30 second clip thats been posted on social media!

The only time i take photos/videos is normally at the beginning while its a bit more relaxed and still have my wits about me!

When a party is going off, the last thing i think about is getting my phone out to take a video!
100% agree but I reckon the crowd at most of these afters 90% of them are there too flip there phone out because its all about bragging rights and looking good for the camera

from personal experience....if I enjoy an afterparty I totally forget that I have a phone in my pocket.
nuff said.

THIS. I Shazamed a few tracks at KM5 I loved and didn't recognise, but kept my phone to the ground so as not to annoy people who find phones in their face a buzzkill and intrusive (like me).

That his traditional countries dance.i saw it before on national geographic channel. could you imagine if rye and the lads just arriving in the punto with our captain..#scenes....:lol:

What's with this Punto all of a sudden Craig have I missed one of your snide posts

I would be a buzz kill with my phone vlogging the afters

Back