35 yr old male travelling alone clubbing?

If your going to San An look and need a bit of a base look out for a bar called Traffik. George the head barman/dj is a good friend of mine. Let him know that Paolo pointed you his way and he'll look after you i'm sure. Saying that I will be in around the area as we fly out on the 15th for a week.

:)
Awesome pal, yes will be in San An for sure. Will sort a meet if you're keen too as there will be a few days we're both there :)

I'm hoping the ol saying "What goes up must come down" hasn't come true and he's head in hands over his breakup.

I'm sure this is not the case, at least not until he lands back in the uk

X

Hi guys, I recently split from a long marriage, and spur of the moment booked a holiday to Ibiza. I have always wanted to go to Ibiza, love my late 90's early 00's dance music. Always just imagine myself on the dance floor enjoying the music. But the closer the holiday gets, the more I am wondering if it was a good idea.... Am I too old for Ibiza? I ain't in the best shape either, am I going to be surrounded by six packs and going to look out of place?? I have booked a nice quietish hotel, as I didn't want to have 24 hour partying, def too old for that lol. It is in San Antonio, so still close enough for the clubs. Just never been on holiday myself before, and certainly never been clubbing myself before. But thought, hey, nobody knows who I am so f*** it, if I look weird I look weird

Great thread, same here, she got the house, i got the tickets eheheh... and all my friends suck on let me go alone, a bit anxious and with fear but i hope overcome that being completely wasted :D I arrive on 1st September :D

Hope meeting you all :)

Great thread, same here, she got the house, i got the tickets eheheh... and all my friends suck on let me go alone, a bit anxious and with fear but i hope overcome that being completely wasted :D I arrive on 1st September :D

Hope meeting you all :)
As you have probably gathered from this thread - you have nothing to worry about!

Great thread, same here, she got the house, i got the tickets eheheh... and all my friends suck on let me go alone, a bit anxious and with fear but i hope overcome that being completely wasted :D

For sure man, you should have no problem finding diversions to take your mind off your troubles. :D

And despite what gets in the papers, Ibiza is great without being completely wasted. Don't get be wrong -- nothing bad about a bit of something to help set your mood or take the edge off :rolleyes: but don't be so trashed you go home with no memories of having had the time of your life!

Reactions: PP
For sure man, you should have no problem finding diversions to take your mind off your troubles. :D

And despite what gets in the papers, Ibiza is great without being completely wasted. Don't get be wrong -- nothing bad about a bit of something to help set your mood or take the edge off :rolleyes: but don't be so trashed you go home with no memories of having had the time of your life!

Eheh, going home? never...

Not completely wasted, just in the mood, I'll be staying in Talamanca boosting energies. I am aiming to boat parties, looks freaking fun

Back