35 yr old male travelling alone clubbing?

Avoid the clubs in San An. grab a car or disco bus to Amnesia or Space for that super club experience. Amnesia for Cream, won't necessarily be the classics but 2 different rooms of accessible music.

Space potentially Sunday or Tuesday for Carl Cox. My favourite club for exploring and very social up on the roof in 'El Salon'

Thanks for the tips :) My hotel is 13 minute walk to Amnesia

Thanks for the tips :) My hotel is 13 minute walk to Amnesia
If your hotel is next to Es Paradis it will be a lot longer than a 13min walk. I'm sure it would take about that long if not more in a taxi. Get on the disco bus in San An and you'll meet lots of people

If your hotel is next to Es Paradis it will be a lot longer than a 13min walk. I'm sure it would take about that long if not more in a taxi. Get on the disco bus in San An and you'll meet lots of people

ahhh, done it on google maps, seems to have given me Amnesia Store in San An :confused:

Went by myself in 2013, great craic. Its very hard to be on your own in Ibiza unless you sit in the hotel all day.

Es paradise has a trance night called Connect, you will probably like it as it is Trance music. The club looks good inside too.

Have a good one

Made some great pals off this forum and wouldnt hesitate going by myself at all. its worth renting a car if you want to get to some better beaches and if you meet ppl off here im sure they would chip in

Es Paradis is a lovely club - definitely the most beautiful on the island - but with the rather major drawback that it doesn't have any good nights and hasn't had for years... :/ Maybe still worth a visit if you fancy a relatively low-key night and want to stay local.

I'm a similar age to you with similar tastes - classic trance - and sadly there isn't much of it played on Ibiza any more. But Cream is still the best big night for trance lovers by far. If you're there on a PVD night then he'll throw a few classics in there, and so will some of the other guys. Cream is a fantastic night out.

You won't regret going! Have the best time.

Another solo Ibiza fan here -- from the United States, no less -- and in fact I just back today from a trip that included five days there.

In my case, I'm 49 now, and this was my fourth trip. I've made three of those trips solo, and honestly they've all been some of the most enjoyable weeks of my life. In fact, I've enjoyed making the trips solo so much, I hesitate when people suggest joining me on a future trip. It's kinda nice to stay out as late as I want, sleep in as late as I want, and the only drama I have to deal with is my own.

First and foremost, I just love being there for the music and the atmosphere. I'm a big trance fan myself, and there are few places I'd rather be than a night out at Amnesia for Cream. The music, the crowd, the lasers, the ice cannon :D -- it's just spot on.

But the thing that I figured out on the past two trips is ... don't think twice about saying hello to people on the dance floor, especially if they seem to be into the same music you are. Ibiza has some of the friendly dance music crowds I've run across (some of that may be chemically enhanced, but so be it). Sure, you're not going to connect with everyone, but it's great when it does. Some of my best times of the past week turned out to be partying with a bunch of guys perhaps half my age who really only cared that we were all having a great night of it.

Es paradise has a trance night called Connect, you will probably like it as it is Trance music. The club looks good inside too.

I caught the Connect party there this week. It started out rather slow -- for a while I worried I'd picked the wrong event for the night -- but the peak time from around 2:00am to 4:30am was great time!

Perhaps even better was the Connect sunset boat cruise the evening before. In our case, it was three hours with about a hundred people, and Mark Sherry DJ'ing the entire set. The sunset wasn't much, but none of us really cared because the music was so good. When he played Paul van Dyk's "Time of our Lives", things felt just about perfect.

My guilty pleasure!

Just saw a video on IG of Darius Syrossian playing energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar at the Space 27 anniversary #totesemosh

Shouldn feel guilty about listening to that..... It was quality dance music, and to think that was mainstream back then, shows how much mainstream dance music has deteriorated over the years :(

Well got here last night. Hotel is cracking!! A bit posher than I am used to though, haha!! Next to the pool relaxing, much needed.... Amnesia tonight :D

Quality mate, enjoy! If you're planning on just drinking in Amnesia take a whack of cash with you!

I wil
Quality mate, enjoy! If you're planning on just drinking in Amnesia take a whack of cash with you!
l will be taking advantage of the all inclusive at the hotel first, lol. So shouldn't need too much when I am there. Hopefully be too distracted by the dance floor. :D

Amnesia looks like it's going to be a cracking night tonight, look forward to hearing how it was! If you've never seen Fatboy Slim play before make sure you do this time, I've never seen him fail to generate an unbelievable atmosphere, whatever he's playing.

...oh, and I'll get slated for this, but go to Ocean Beach on Mondays for the daytime/early evening Hed Kandi party with Lovely Laura - my guilty pleasure :)

Amnesia looks like it's going to be a cracking night tonight, look forward to hearing how it was! If you've never seen Fatboy Slim play before make sure you do this time, I've never seen him fail to generate an unbelievable atmosphere, whatever he's playing.

I have never seen him live. When I see him on the TV live it always looks amazing and I want to be there. Def wanna see him. Been wanting to for years. Can't wait ☺️ Will check out the bed kandi thing

Back