35 yr old male travelling alone clubbing?

Went to Amnesia last night, awesome!!! So many friendly ppl, was amazing!! A group of lassies took me under their wing, so spent the night with them. Was a great laugh!! Got back to hotel at 6.30am, now beside the pool relaxing, this was the best decision ever

Went to Amnesia last night, awesome!!! So many friendly ppl, was amazing!! A group of lassies took me under their wing, so spent the night with them. Was a great laugh!! Got back to hotel at 6.30am, now beside the pool relaxing, this was the best decision ever
...stop relaxing and write us a bloody review man!!

We are staying at your hotel next month listening to what you've said sounds like we have made the right choice

My guess is he's having so much fun he'll need to get home and recover for a few days before posting again.

Much as I love Spotlight, if you have time and desire to regularly post while on holiday on the island, you're not doing your trip right. :D

I always check spotlight when I'm on holidays while I'm sunbathing. In the past I have found it useful for finding out about daytime parties.

I always check spotlight when I'm on holidays while I'm sunbathing. In the past I have found it useful for finding out about daytime parties.
I have to check loads of things when I'm away, the problem is usually getting a decent signal.
I think when TheGreatRabbi ("you're not doing your trip right") has done a few more trips....he might get it right.

I have to check loads of things when I'm away, the problem is usually getting a decent signal.
I think when TheGreatRabbit ("you're not doing your trip right") has done a few more trips....he might get it right.

Heh! Maybe part of it is that I'm making the trip all the way from the States, so the visits always feel a bit too short. But for me, doing Ibiza right is about being in the moment there. Sure, I might go online to make plans to meet up with new friends or check on set times for the night. But otherwise I want to be in a blissful state enjoying the people, the music, and the scenery that's there, and not staring at a screen -- there's plenty of time for that when I get home.

I think when TheGreatRabbi ("you're not doing your trip right") has done a few more trips....he might get it right.

I'll check Spotlight while I'm away but wouldn't bother writing much until I got home. Sometimes I'm lucky if I can read the words on my phone. :spank:

BigMaz, this is awesome mate and given me loads of comfort. I'm coming over from OZ and my UK mates from back home have let me down literally last night..."no money"...or "mrs won't let them go" etc etc..... So I've committed to my flights from Australia and already booked Ibiza Han Solo. Arrive early on the 20th Aug and leave late on the 25th (short and sweet). Been to Ibiza a few times but never alone.......was a bit apprehensive...but now buzzing!!!!! Happy to meet any of you legends if you're there at the same time :)

Last edited:
Back