2011 Check In Here..

19 June to 1 July 2011 staying at Hotel Osiris San An Bay, 17th year in a row (please don't ask how old I am!!) :)

4th wedding anni on 23rd june as got married in Ibiza in 2007

Going from the 10-20th of August for the first time, staying in IbizaMar hotel in San An Bay with 7 of my mates......CAN NOT WAITH!!!!!!!!8)

Going 28th July - 1st August, just for the weekend and can't wait !!!

Chose to go back to the magical White Isle to celebrate our 'big' birthdays and a 'big' wedding anni

We're old but not out ! :lol::lol:

YES!!! It's on :) Booked yesterday.

Had been resigned to not going this year; a load of friends are off for 10 days next week but having had a holiday in April I wouldn't have had enough cash saved by June.

My bezzie mate suddenly decided he fancies it so we're off 6th - 13th of August :) Today another mate who said he couldn't afford it changed his mind so has booked a flight over too. Sweet!

Staying in Bon Sol apartments, Playa. Anyone ever stayed there? Fairly standard Spanish digs by the looks. £260 each for a week via Teletext. Not too bad and right in the middle of the action.

Best mate's 25th birthday when we're there so we're seeing that in with an Eric Prydz 6-hour set at Amnesia. He's my favourite producer, it's gonna be incredible! Excited doesn't even cover it :eek: How busy do you reckon his new night will be in August?

Day before that we'll be off to DC10 / Cocoon and probably hit Come Together on the Friday for Diggers / Beyer.

Hoping to make it over to Formentera and also to Salines. Anywhere else *nice* anyone would recommend?

Just gotta try and keep myself off this forum for the next 8 weeks! Ahhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Going for the First time in 24th - 31st August! C-A-N-T wait! :) Staying at Hotel Costa Sur... I've read contradictory reviews about the hotel, some people say it is awful, some say it is just average or even very good for its price.

If someone has stayed there, tell me how it was, please! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
a friend is going to ibiza thursday 7 july for first time..el coto apartments he is staying in.Any spotlighters stayed there before??

This Thursday for 7 nights :-D first time for me and my two best mates! Staying at casa maria in san an. Can't wait!!x

Flying out Friday 26th August - Saturday 3rd September @ Ibiza Rocks Hotel.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anyone other spotlighters out there then?

MY IBIZA GIGS:
Monday 29th August - Tiesto Pre-Party @ Kanya
Monday 29th August - Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Tuesday 30th August - Carl Cox Tuesdays @ Space
Wednesday 31st August - Savannah

Something abit different this year for me.
1st - 8th september small villa for 5 of us near San Jordi and then ,
8th - 15th September Private apartment for 6 of us in Cala Tarida

so this holiday is mainly about bbq's , drinks by the pool , exploring in the car and the odd party . Cant wait!

Back