2011 Check In Here..

June 11th - 18th at the Ebano apartments PDB - cannot wait! Didnt think I'd be able to get back for my fourth year on the trot :D counting down the days already!

Have you stayed in these apartments before? I cant decide where to stay this year... will be my 5th time! cant wait :)

3rd sept - 7th sept - Hostal Talamanca, Talamanca

Ferry

7th sept - 10th sept - Bungalow , playa migjorn, Formentera

22-30 august / in pdb of coz
3rd time on isla blanca (2008 closings + 2009 peak)
this time goin with my gf which is ibz-virgin :)

anyway, this time gona make some long eurotrip while finishing the trip in ibiza so it's goin to be much more relaxing (i suppose) though i'm not gonna miss dc10, cocoon or carl cox :)

everything is still up in the air - have 4 possible dates in mind across the summer, really depends on family commitments and mates (and financials! :( )

21st May - 5th June Cala Nova

August - In negotiation....sorted 13th-24th August San Antonio

12th October - 26th October Santa Eulalia-ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you stayed in these apartments before? I cant decide where to stay this year... will be my 5th time! cant wait :)

I stayed at the Ebano last September.

Nice apartments, nothing fancy but tidy, close to PDB beach, Bora Bora etc and also quiet when you want to get your head down in the early hours. I couldn't fault them for the money.

I'm going back this year, Jet with the lads in June 3rd - 7th but will be back at the Ebano in September with the better half.

me and girlfriend Kelly (her first time in Ibiza!)

27th May till 3rd June staying in Talamanca at the Victoria

15th -19th June and then 10th - 27th August, somewhere in the Bay can't remember off the top of my head.

Nah, never done them before - I'm a bit of a fussy ****er so did quite a bit of research and everything I've read has been good and the price wasn't bad either so fingers crossed it'll be a good bet! My first time staying in PDB! Always done the Bay previously! :)

Back