2011 Check In Here..

26th May - 1st June

So ridiculously stoked. I thought last year was the only time I'd be able to hit openings for the next three years due to exams, but then found out my exams miraculously finish on the 25th May and booked a super spontaneous trip :D

The thought of Ibiza is such a distraction though, I need to revise but I find myself drawn to these forums searching for news about line ups etc.. Damn it.

July 30 - August 11... can't wait!!!
All I know for sure is Cream 14th bday, all the Radio 1 parties, Armin at Space, SHM & Tiesto! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It is only a few years away and the schedule will slowly shrink, we need to keep a sharp eye on this over the next few years, pups. We cannot let fusion wind down his schedule gracefully and unoticed :D
It'll not get wind down (maybe the oposite), so don't u worry :)

Just got the keys to our apartment in ibiza - dreams can come true!!
Heading out tomorrow til 3rd May then back whenever i can!!!!

26th May - 1st June

So ridiculously stoked. I thought last year was the only time I'd be able to hit openings for the next three years due to exams, but then found out my exams miraculously finish on the 25th May and booked a super spontaneous trip :D

The thought of Ibiza is such a distraction though, I need to revise but I find myself drawn to these forums searching for news about line ups etc.. Damn it.

What exams are you doing? Your dates sound similar to mine...

Very tempted to hit the island for a few days in Aug/Sept 8)

June 15th for a week! Planning on doing Kehakuma / Defected / Cocoon this year!

Anyone been to Kehakuma? Good night??

I missed it last year (best laid plans devolved into a night at Pacha, courtesy of Agentundercover :lol:) but the reviews have been very positive. They get some great line-ups.

from 01-10 till 08-10 for the closings, staying in the new ushuaia hotel.
definitly dc10 closing, maybe amnesia and/or pacha (vagabundos) closing and offcourse parties in the ushuaia hotel!

I was thinking of not going again having been twice and my girlfriend who used to work out there.

But the pull of the isle I think is too great.

DC-10
kehakuma Space? poss
Underground
Ushusia?

Thinking of 7 days maybe 2\3 nights early Sept....hopefully can get flight and accomodation for the 2 for 500. 8)

Not content with going to the opening parties .... i have just booked a flight for the closing tooo wooo hooo

1st Oct - 4th Oct !!!

VERY HAPPY DUCKY !!! :lol::lol:

sounds like i've been summoned for these dates too.

Es Vive wants another pool party happening 8)

Chewie and I are booked - Afternoon Pool Party and Night time Party at Es Vive is looking like it will be on 21st September :lol::lol:

Be great to see as many Spotlight faces as possible :)

Back