2011 Check In Here..

I stayed at the Ebano last September.

Nice apartments, nothing fancy but tidy, close to PDB beach, Bora Bora etc and also quiet when you want to get your head down in the early hours. I couldn't fault them for the money.

I'm going back this year, Jet with the lads in June 3rd - 7th but will be back at the Ebano in September with the better half.

Ahh more decent comments on the Ebano :D sounds like it will be fine. Thinking of coming back in Sep after the trip in June for the closings and staying at Jet - all depends on money! ;(

I have my flight booked for the 31st Aug.....not sure how long i'll be out for. All depends on funds really, hopefully 20/21 days :)

June 21st to 25th staying in the Sol Bahia apartments

Septemeber 14th to 21st, acom not sorted yet, possibly a villa as we have done in September the last 2 years, if not though, probably back to the Sol Bahia

August 27 to 30 - Fiesta Hotel PDB
August 30 to 02 - Marvell Complex San An Bay
September 02 to 04 - Paradise Beach Portinaxt
September 04 to 08 - Sol Ibiza Santa Eulalia

Just 20 weeks to go!

Mon 12th to Fri 16th Sept - Club Bahamas

plan -

MON - DC10

TUE - COXY (maybe boat party afore?)

WED - Play den Bossa bars

THUR - UNDERGROUND

May swap Wed for Thurs

I am self invoking a Pacha ban this visit

August 27 to 30 - Fiesta Hotel PDB
August 30 to 02 - Marvell Complex San An Bay
September 02 to 04 - Paradise Beach Portinaxt
September 04 to 08 - Sol Ibiza Santa Eulalia

Just 20 weeks to go!

Now thats the way to do it!

I had one of my best nights (well more of a day) on the island, tripping my head off at 9am in the morning on these dodgy trippy pills. I spent about three hours wandering aimlessly around the beach at Playa Den Bossa feeling like a proper blissed up hippy. My mate enjoyed it less though, he kept ducking every time a plane came over! The families who were on the beach found him highly amusing.

:lol: had similiar experience last year when i had to leave DC10 at 10pm .... back to my all inclusive hotel for loads of free lager as i thought that might straighten me out .... 5 mins after sitting out at the pool i was convinced i was in the wrong hotel and everyone was speaking german... :lol:.... think i was alright about 6 hours later lying on my bed 8)

oh and no Ibiza for me this year :cry::cry::cry:

was there twice last year right enough but ive got a few stags booked this year and a wee trip to the Domincan for a chilled 14 days in June 8)

Back