12-17th July. Who's going?!!

Hi Steffi! We are there literally 3 days after you go, we are there from July 20th to 24th. Its a shame as there is two of us too (both lads) and we are planning on non stop daytime/night time partying lol :lol:

Five of us booked 11th-18th July also in Playa Den Bossa, Where you staying? Looking to meet as many party goers as poss!

Myself and three others lads will be there from the 11th to 17th! Would be great to hang out for sure!
Some of the best people I've ever met have been from random meet ups like this :)

Five of us booked 11th-18th July also in Playa Den Bossa, Where you staying? Looking to meet as many party goers as poss!
Hey! We are staying at the Sal Rossa!
Kay gutted you guys aren't there when we are would have been so good to have a proper ladies time! Coming home is your group mixed/males? We want to meet people to party with as it's just us two ladies!

Hey, Cool we're in the Mare Nostrum - Five males but meeting a group of five girls there too also from London! Would be cool to get a big group of us, we've already booked Carl Cox first night & Elrow!

Last edited:
Hey guys, me and my friend Jodie have just booked our trip to Playa den Bossa for 12-17th July. Anybody else going on these dates?! It's just the two of us so we'd like to meet some other fun souls there and party!!

See you there
Hey Steffi, my mates have pulled out due to commitments. Im looking at flying out July cus I still want to go. If you do fancy another tag along then let me know. When your flying, where your staying. Iv never done this before. I mean on me tod. I know the Ibiza scene. Could also meet up for a night out prior. Just a thought anyway. Tar!

Last edited:
Hey Nicole! Yeah we certainly wouldn't mind another girlie, do you have a Facebook or Insta we can stalk you on? We're going out 12-17th July and staying at the Sal Rossa which is perfectly located right near Bora Bora beach party. That was my main reason for booking it as I stayed at the Garbi last time and had to walk a little! And yeah we can meet on a night out prior!! We probably have space in our room for you as two of our girls have pulled out too

Hey Nicole! Yeah we certainly wouldn't mind another girlie, do you have a Facebook or Insta we can stalk you on? We're going out 12-17th July and staying at the Sal Rossa which is perfectly located right near Bora Bora beach party. That was my main reason for booking it as I stayed at the Garbi last time and had to walk a little! And yeah we can meet on a night out prior!! We probably have space in our room for you as two of our girls have pulled out too
This sounds wicked. Yes I do, Nicole Marie singleton is my Facebook, same insta. Ile get my flights booked end of the month. that would be wicked to bunk in with u. We could talk more on a night out I'm sure. message me on fb

Last edited:
Hey babe I don't have Facebook, Jodie has Facebook but she's away at the moment. Can you add me on Insta as I couldn't find you! Too common name

Christineleeds_ is my Insta let's get talking about this trip!

Hey babe I don't have Facebook, Jodie has Facebook but she's away at the moment. Can you add me on Insta as I couldn't find you! Too common name

Christineleeds_ is my Insta let's get talking about this trip!
Hey Hun I don't go on insta a lot but iv requested you. We can talk on there.

H
Hey guys, me and my friend Jodie have just booked our trip to Playa den Bossa for 12-17th July. Anybody else going on these dates?! It's just the two of us so we'd like to meet some other fun souls there and party!!

See you there
Hey Im thinking of going but never been, where are you guys staying?

See you there

Hey hey :)
Will be in Ibiza from July 13th to 20th will also be in Playa den Bossa at the hard rock Ibiza hotel ...traveling solo & am up for meeting party buddies to party with, if u guys are up for it hit me up
Cheers :)

See you there

Hi Steffi,

I will be there with my two very good friends from July 10th to July 15th, both are female, we are always up for meeting new people, love a good party and are just genuine, down to earth people with some Ibiza experience.

We are staying in Playa Den Bossa and are probably hitting Martin Garrix on Thursday 13th July at Ushuaia, you and your friend would be welcome to join us or if not and you wanted to catch a beer on the Wednesday or Friday let us know.

Cheers,
Ash

See you there

Hey all, I'll be in Playa den Bossa from for 10th July to 16th. Going solo at Ushuaia. If any of you want to meet up then drop me a line. Always nice to make new friends, and dance, dance, dance :)

Back