1 Euro = 0.944 pounds - anyone going to ibiza in 09?

I'm with Morbyd on this one, it only seems so bad cause we (that being us Brit folk) have had it so good for so long.

Nov 01, 2008: 1 EUR = 34.5 RUR
Jan 15, 2009: 1 EUR = 42.45 RUR

Hmm... might have to rethink my stance on this now that the ruble is also in freefall :lol:

Never Fear guys - The Sun is doing its £9.99 hols again this year!!!

Berwick upon Tweed caravan park anyone????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

like i said elsewhere, would you rather spend a grand in skegness or a grand in ibiza.

it might buy you less overall and might only equate to one club entry or one nice meal out.

What a whole grand for entry to Es Paradis (crikey) ;);)

(just joshing mate - agree with you)

Just adding my thoughts to this hot topic..
I agree that if you are going then buy your euros as early as possible, also try and get to the island earlier or later in the year, club prices suddenly rocket on 1st July each year. It seems more and more people are going at different times so you will still be in the thick of it in June.
It will be very interesting to see what effect the economic crisis will have on the island, i am certain that people will have less to spend so maybe club owners will be forced to do something with prices but it may not be immediate.
As per the other posts on this topic, seek out cheap deals and you can save, "Kool Waters" at Eden on Mondays was a free entry night last year ( thats right FREE ! ) and had some great DJ's on. Try some different pre club bars as well, " Orange Corner" does normal prices on most drinks and food and has DJ's on all afternoon and evening, much cheaper than Bar M next door but people as always just go to Bar M for "Big Name" DJ's, which i do understand but if your trying to save the pennies the you do have choices.
I look forward to seeing other peoples views.

Back