Weekend Plans

What a night, feel crap today come down in full effect. Really friendly vibe at the asylum very party like atmosphere would love to do it all over again :D
Edited to give booka shade a mention, played live and absolutely smashed it had me in total euphoria surrounded by more friendly faces all letting go was a world away from a typical Ibiza crowd which is what I expected.
glad you enjoyed mate

Very much looking forward to the upcoming weekend.
Best Man at a friends wedding on Friday in Brighton. Then off to Birmingham to DJ at Trancecoda on the Saturday.
Then off up north to work for a week on business. :)

Movement festival in Turin was a brilliant festival. Nina not so liked on here but she was amazing she was on early and got the place jumping.
We did miss our flight home on Sunday morning though. Instead of worrying we just found then nearest open bar and carried on drinking, eventually booking flights home at about 17:00 for the next day. First flight I've ever missed but it was well worth it.

Lets have a proper run down from behind the scenes then mate please?
i didnt actually make it down mate....nappy changing duties.....!

it went really well though, great crowd, incredible set from Sven, great aftershow at Nation...

i didnt actually make it down mate....nappy changing duties.....!

No way, man! I bet you were devo!! I would've moved hell & high water to have found a baby sitter! Bribed the grandparents if necessary!!

One of my favourite djs. Many a sweaty Sunday spent in body&soul nyc. Well 4 times really. :)
They did a Body & Soul thing at Southport Weekender a couple years ago. Honestly the best Sunday afternoon of my life! Been to a couple in London but the Southport one was just amazing!

Back