Weekend Plans

Yeah am pretty pumped up about it - was debating the after party too - but that appears to be nearly sold out and was going to decide how I felt after the rave. Looking forward to 10 hours of techno.

Never been to tobacco docks before - intrigued - the info says that some arenas may fill out - so is it best to get there early and just claim a spot? Also mentions tokens as well for beers?

I'd arrive early - simply because Alan Fitzpatrick is on from 2pm and I'm a huge fan.

The car park is certainly the busier of the 2 main rooms. Sometimes there is a little queuing. But overall it's well run and managed.
If you know you really want to catch-up somebody in the car park then I would give yourself 20mins before they jump on so you don't miss any of their set.

The car park arena situation was particularly bad at ENTER. Other events it hasn't been so bad. Will very much depend on how the acts are spread across both main rooms.

Sven vath in Liverpool open air filth for me tomorrow on my stag do, follow up is nation(home of creamfields). Heard it's a messy sweatbox, genuinely detest scouses anyway so could be lively :D

Sven vath in Liverpool open air filth for me tomorrow on my stag do, follow up is nation(home of creamfields). Heard it's a messy sweatbox, genuinely detest scouses anyway so could be lively :D
Nation is the home of Cream.
Liverpool will reward you with possibly the best crowd in the country.

this weekend....not much really...Sven Vath playing for us in an abandoned mental hospital.
What a night, feel crap today come down in full effect. Really friendly vibe at the asylum very party like atmosphere would love to do it all over again :D
Edited to give booka shade a mention, played live and absolutely smashed it had me in total euphoria surrounded by more friendly faces all letting go was a world away from a typical Ibiza crowd which is what I expected.

Liverpool is a great place for clubbing!

Just avoid places like pleasure rooms. Love yousef's circus-always a good crowd.

Exceptional weekend also - ol London town still occasionally has it. Getting high with 500 freaks, going crazy to etienne de crecy's prix choc at 6.02 on sunday morning will live long in the memory. The train ride of shame the following afternoon will also live long in the memory (albeit for different reasons...)

Exceptional weekend also - ol London town still occasionally has it. Getting high with 500 freaks, going crazy to etienne de crecy's prix choc at 6.02 on sunday morning will live long in the memory. The train ride of shame the following afternoon will also live long in the memory (albeit for different reasons...)

Half stories not allowed. Was it The Walk of Shame or The Stride of Pride?

No tales of excess from - wrestling with the nippers, a 2-1 win at footy including a tackle that left me with stigmata on my ankle and a Sunday roast with a board legend.

In the office for half five this morning - so pleased I didn't head out for a beer when tempted last night....

Back