Weekend Plans

Do any London-based bods want 2 x tickets F.O.C to Tribal Sessions at Fire for this Friday??

DJ Pierre, No Artificial Colours, DeMarzo & Anek on the bill.

Bought ages ago for £1 each, and no longer going, so they deserve a good home.

Ok that's me done. Ame gerd janson pots and pan and ian pooley last night Rocked Iit out.i didn't knoq who was who because im 43 they all look the same to me.. gerd has a right smiley face tho and a good bloke .A few mettleman beers this afternoon in my local to take the edge off and a nice walk home.not ibiza sunset but its great anyway.
20151026_142938.jpg
20151020_105221.jpg Oh yeah one of the German dj has said it's one of his favourite clubs to play in Europe and Can't wait to be asked back..:)

Last edited:
Did you go? Heard they were still going at 11am this morning! :eek:

Haha no - in the end I opted for a quiet night in with a Pizza and a few bevvies on Sunday. Could only get VIP tix at last minute which meant £165 for 2 entries and a bottle of no doubt heartburn-inducing bubbly, and that isn't really what clubbing is about for me. They're all seemingly trying to pull this stunt lately - just seen Tobacco Dock lot at it too ! Also there wasn't much musically up my street - was never a fan of hard house and Nina Kravitz is an aural turn-off. Add to that I'm no fan of The Egg ! I only went a couple of times back in the day, so doesn't hold the same nostalgia for me as it does for the die-hard former regulars.

Thought about going to Berlin for a quick dose of what I prefer nowadays instead, but in the end couldn't be arsed ! I'm still not feeling 100% - didn't put it up here before but I got struck down with what turned out to be adult chicken pox onset in Ibiza earlier in the month and aborted my trip half-way through, saving myself an extended stay in likely isolation and no end of consequential problems keeping a roof over my head in that state. Most of the physical signs are fading now but it did take it out of me a lot more than I thought it would. On the bright side - at least I've got it over and done with, so just a possible dose of shingles to look forward to in later life, if I ever make it that far in one piece :lol:.

Kimajy adult chicken pox are horrible. I got them about 5 years ago at Christmas and was f***ed for a couple of weeks not great.
Weekend plans-
Friday- travel down to London
Saturday fly to Turin for Movement festival at 7am, I can't wait for this.
Sunday- fly back at 9am, we decided it would be good to not book at hotel as we thought it'd be pointless. needless to say the plane journey home will be interesting.

Drumcode Halloween!

Lucky bugger! Still annoyed to be missing this. Was waiting with my email open in anticipation of my earlybird link dropping in... but it never arrived. A few hours pass and i see a few ppl commenting on facebook that they have their tickets, still no link. By the time they go on general sale they're already third release! Though f*** that. Will be good, as always, but couldn't justify £40.

Parents up this weekend so a non-clubbing weekend for me which will be good :)
Not got any major plans with them currently, anyone got suggestions?
Saturday evening will involve a few drinks, but not sure other than that

halloween coming up here on the island...so after a few weeks of no clubbing at all (I needed it after the closings), this one will be a big one again...dinner first with friends, then pikes and then onwards to boutique hostal salinas. very much looking forward to that, the last few years it's always been an amazing weekend!

Is Halloween in Ibiza bigger than mainland Spain, Stivi?

I don't really know how big halloween is on the mainland. on ibiza, in the last 5 years, it's grown into the second biggest fiesta of the 'winter' season, right after NYE/NYD. and people here make crazy efforts with costumes; if you go to places like bambuddha (sadly always too busy), pikes and then BHS (boutique hostal salinas), you get to see many amazing costumes! and it's a proper party, halloween is normally easily a 24hr party!

Lucky bugger! Still annoyed to be missing this. Was waiting with my email open in anticipation of my earlybird link dropping in... but it never arrived. A few hours pass and i see a few ppl commenting on facebook that they have their tickets, still no link. By the time they go on general sale they're already third release! Though f*** that. Will be good, as always, but couldn't justify £40.

Yeah am pretty pumped up about it - was debating the after party too - but that appears to be nearly sold out and was going to decide how I felt after the rave. Looking forward to 10 hours of techno.

Never been to tobacco docks before - intrigued - the info says that some arenas may fill out - so is it best to get there early and just claim a spot? Also mentions tokens as well for beers?

Never been to tobacco docks before - intrigued - the info says that some arenas may fill out - so is it best to get there early and just claim a spot? Also mentions tokens as well for beers?

Went for "Acid Future" in August. Was fine..its a big venue but they are well staffed so queues weren't bad.
Its all about the car park! Don't know if it'll be in use for this, but it was proper!

Main room too big, too hot, and sound not great.

Back