Weekend Plans

Dj koze is playing in two weeks. Anyone interested flights from Luton to waterford are twice daily. Airport to club in 10 minutes:p

You be welcome. There was an over 40s section with a little bar but it all one now i hear. Still the best club in Ireland by a long shot.

This is the big one!

30th Birthday celebrations (Birthday is actually the week after but this is the only time I get to party with mates)

Friday - Chill with the missus and kids
Saturday - Head to London at 10.30am where the session begins. All day boozing then Jeff Mills live show @ Barbican. Fabric for Eats Everything and Chicago legend Mike Dunn
Sunday - Carry on somewhere
Monday - If alive will return home in the afternoon

Lets hope your eyes aren't bigger than your belly or however the saying goes. A big / long session by the sounds of it! Best of luck!

Dj koze is playing in two weeks. Anyone interested flights from Luton to waterford are twice daily. Airport to club in 10 minutes:p

£260 return this Sunday/Monday, £145 in 2 weeks. Was actually tempted before seeing those flight prices !

Yeah the prices jump around a bit.ill keep you posted on the biggies.some great nights coming up be xmas.

Ha ha..There's a few of us in that age group .. as someone said to me last year "it's good to see the fire is still burning"..:)

So its Ame and gerd jsnson b2b and pan pot then to close. local lad and spotlighter Smurf is playing in the loft with ian Pooley

Yeah bank holiday here.thank f#ck.its rainy windy only one thing for it now. Zee pub.
20151026_142938.jpg

Last edited:
Friday - seeing Cuartero in a really unique event space - Fort Horsted.
It's a tunnel in a Victorian stronghold. Dark, dinghy, perfect for getting your techno onto. Normally everybody goes all out for these Halloween events. Setting is ideal. Planning a big, heavy one. Mate lives around the corner too. Bonus for pre/after party.
Fancy Dress = Pagan Druid. Minimum effort/expense, maximum effect

Saturday - D.I.T.H @ Dickens World museum - Oliver $, Sam Divine, Simon Dunmore & Sonny Fodera
Not sure what to expect in regards to the venue on this one. Only really going because its local and pocket friendly. Sam Divine has had a stellar year and her stock keeps rising, and can't think of a better out-and-out house DJ than Oliver Dollar at the moment. Arguably most look forward to 'A History of House' in Room 2, with some top local talent - old school guys who know their beans. Should be good for the craic, if not as cutting edge as the night before.
Not planning on hitting it quite so hard (so he says...) Fancy Dress TBC.

Sunday - die.

Back