Weekend Plans

Haha, thanks Mr Buckers. I'm playing Friday so will go through til Saturday evening at least afterwards :lol: see what happens! ;)

Further Spotlight symmetry - that means you are doing the Gallery yes? We did T2 at Turnmills for The Gallery a few times.

I'm very jealous mate - have a ball!:cool:

Further Spotlight symmetry - that means you are doing the Gallery yes? We did T2 at Turnmills for The Gallery a few times.

I'm very jealous mate - have a ball!:cool:

Yeah, the night that really got me into Trance music. Transcend is cohosting the baby box with another promoter.
I loved Turnmills it must be said. :) Will have a weekend report by Monday I'm sure. Can see this weekend being expensive.

Yes didn't eat here yet only a few solo beers..would you recommend here for food.?We've been going to can pa most days for food its really good and great value.

Yes didn't eat here yet only a few solo beers..would you recommend here for food.?We've been going to can pa most days for food its really good and great value.

I've eaten there a few times and always left really happy yeah!

Just got to Liverpool. Cream for me tonight. Can't wait.

Boxing Day for anyone interested

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1445093814253.jpg
    FB_IMG_1445093814253.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 32
Weekend Reports!

Friday - Walking Dead and a couple of beers

Saturday - toddler and baby fun. Walking Dead in the evening

Sunday - Played footy - won 5-1.

Weekend Report:

Friday - Quiz night at local working men's club with other half, parents, uncle & aunt. Team "The Hairy Hunts" 5/21. Good effort. Highest finish yet!

Saturday - morning a hearty fry-up courtesy of the old man.

Then whisked off to the big smoke for a bday treat. Maidstone > London Bridge via Victoria and then a casual stroll to The Tower hotel @ Tower Bridge.
Brisk walk back to London Bridge and up the Shard just before sunset. Rated it. Amazing seeing our city move from light to dark.
Onto Vinopolis for some wine tasting & general tomfoolery. Getting suitably tipsy by this point.
Several tipples later a short stumble to Del Mercatos for some fine-dining. Set-menu. Uninspiring - had higher expectations.
Back to hotel stopping-off at Tesco Express to grab another btl of wine for a nightcap back at our room.

Sunday - check-out at midday then hop on the tube Camden-bound.
Meander through the lock markets and have a general mooch for a few hours.
Late lunch at Shaka Zulu. Sampled the zebra & crocodile. Much better than the previous nights' experience. Amazing decor, really great setting.
Train home and the journey from hell. Satan's spawn and his nightmare of a mother playing silly buggers from door-to-door. British stiff upperlip and all that - no one in the entire carriage said a word. Even the down-and-out Scot dressed in a kilt stepped into parent mode to try to entertain the child whilst his mother was too busy staring into her smartphone.
Home for 9pm and then catch-up on Doctor Who.

Gutted didn't get to fabric at any point, but colossal weekend nevertheless. Spoilt!

stayed in friday
bought a dinner table saturday and watched rugby
chilled on sunday

I promise you i used to be cooler than this....

Friday: Worked all day. Attended Ministry, smashed the shit out the baby box. Maintained a busy room even when the first headliner came on.
Group of friends returned to my place in Victoria. Heaviness ensued.

Saturday: Heaviness continued. Came to an end with a police visit over a false address (-_-).

Sunday: Weatherspoons breakfast. Takeaway. Watched Pixels. Garbage movie.

Fri - Got up after 4 hours sleep from end of night shift week. Gym, decorating, homemade curry, beer and wine chez nous.

Sat - missus gave me a lie in till about ten. Gym, lined walls and general decorating stuff. Very late dinner then Cream Liverpool.

I ended up driving up there and going alone. Its been a while since I went and lots of streets are now pedestrianised and got lost for about half an hour. Eventually found an old haunt of on street parking.
In for about 12.30am, brought back so many good memories. The main room had been opened up a bit more than I remembered and the area behind the annexe is now a cloak and toilets. Courtyard was already showing a FULL sign above door as Okey was due on.
The cloak was full too, but hung around for a bit then the lady in there took pity on me and bagged it me for free. It was impossible to get to the smoking area. I spent an hour or so in the Annexe, got to say, this is the best room/memories for me from the past. Jon Pleased did a great job, then Jeremy Healy took over. I was expecting good things but it was overall not very good from him. Trying to scratch too much, horrendous mixing with both timing and sync. What a shame.
Moved to main room for Tongy who also played some great but subtle Cream classics. He seemed in a great mood too, even smiling at times.
Sanchez came on straight after and played a blinder. Classics, accapellas, driving beats. He was a very influential part of my Cream days c.1994 to 2000. Seamen followed (no pun).
Moved out to smoking area then into Annexe again for Graeme Park which was okays. Hit empty about 5.30 and made my way home.

Sun - Up at 11am, wallpapering, made a Hunters Chicken for dinner and drank far too much Vina Sol.

Back