Weekend Plans

I usually get 1 day/night out.so looking at 17th. El chiringuito bar closing during the day for lunch is pretty good last few years . Mrs and kids love it there too.The after party is on at bhs so we plan going to that for a few hours. There's a lot happening 18 & 19 th too so things might change. We have friends to visit who breeds pot bellied pigs o_O so thats what they look forward to most. Fu@k the sunset lets go see them pigs again.

Last edited:
can we blame your mrs for that? :p:lol::spank:

Haha, Karaoke got very drunken very quickly, then had a carry on for a few hours at the pub opposite where I live on the Friday.
Saturday went nuts, most of our group of friends came over to celebrate our moving. Got a neighbour complaint too :lol:

I usually get 1 day/night out.so looking at 17th. El chiringuito bar closing during the day for lunch is pretty good last few years . Mrs and kids love it there too.The after party is on at bhs so we plan going to that for a few hours. There's a lot happening 18 & 19 th too so things might change. We have friends to visit who breeds pot bellied pigs o_O so thats what they look forward to most. Fu@k the sunset lets go see them pigs again.
Amante - 18th ?

Tiffany's has a closing party?
The couple who have been running it for the past 5 years are moving on so are doing a drink the bar dry thing on Thursday. It's been one of my Ibiza staples over the last 20 years so I have to go

The couple who have been running it for the past 5 years are moving on so are doing a drink the bar dry thing on Thursday. It's been one of my Ibiza staples over the last 20 years so I have to go

Is Phil the barman still there?

Can't wait for this weekend. DJing at Ministry of Sound

Once again the board unleashes DJs on MoS.

It's like a repeat of the Ministry of So.... which I thinking of the right weekend, had us in Ministry on the Saturday and all the day affair on the Sunday.

Good luck! I'd love to say I'd come down, but I'll be in bed with a cup of cocoa and up with the kids at 5.30am:spank:

Once again the board unleashes DJs on MoS.

It's like a repeat of the Ministry of So.... which I thinking of the right weekend, had us in Ministry on the Saturday and all the day affair on the Sunday.

Good luck! I'd love to say I'd come down, but I'll be in bed with a cup of cocoa and up with the kids at 5.30am:spank:
In fact, there you go:
http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/ministry-of-so-so-summer-sundays.9484/

I want to hear on Monday you've gone until at least Sunday night, or Uncle Buckers will be very disappointed.

Haha, thanks Mr Buckers. I'm playing Friday so will go through til Saturday evening at least afterwards :lol: see what happens! ;)

Back