Weekend Plans

Was meant to be going to Life & Death tonight at VU but had to sell tickets as I noticed November falls across 5 weekends.

Me = financially destitute :(

Still, at least it's xxxxxxmas next month, so that'll help with money (!) :spank:

I have weekend plans for once! Faithless at Alexandra Palace.

I've been pimping this all over the net.... I have two spare tickets, if I know you, you can have them for Free, otherwise £10 each x

I'm hoping to get on a guest list for a secret location pre party for circus tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed.
I fancy something early doors, not much on in manny tomorrow imo, as much as I like yousef et al, I'm not up for the whp

I'm hoping to get on a guest list for a secret location pre party for circus tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed.
I fancy something early doors, not much on in manny tomorrow imo, as much as I like yousef et al, I'm not up for the whp

Get in! I'm in.
Early session forthcoming on Sat
Homemade Thai curry, wine and sonos tonight

Big change of plans. Koze can wait. Fish go deep twenty something birthday party is on in cork and just got the green light. .

been working till 6am on nights all week im a total zombie! workign tonight as well and gotta go in sunday. Chances of Stroke rapidly increasing...

On the forum on your wedding day?! :lol:

Hope it's going well and congratulations.
I had to check in while resting my head against the wall mid piss! Us saddos are checking here all times of the day it can't be helped unfortunately :rolleyes:
To say I was stupidly nervous before it was a top class day and genuinely up there with 'the best day of your life' etc, was so good I would do it again :D

I had to check in while resting my head against the wall mid piss! Us saddos are checking here all times of the day it can't be helped unfortunately :rolleyes:
To say I was stupidly nervous before it was a top class day and genuinely up there with 'the best day of your life' etc, was so good I would do it again :D
Nice one Ollie, glad you had a great day:)

Back