Weekend Plans

Christ, Ibiza -> NYC -> Berlin! What a couple of weeks!

yeah I guess I can't complain! soon back to ibiza though and a few really quiet weeks.

(the only thing complaining today are my feet, it was a long weekend in berlin!)

Did manchester warehouse Saturday. Still love the venue, music a lot better than the loco dice night other week in there. Richly Ahmed and eats everything were good b2b, know not everyone likes the concept but we enjoyed it, then luciano played a decent set. Haven't heard him for a while and seems to have changed his style? More driving techno like cox than I remember him. Didn't enjoy the change to Heldi after though, too different a change, ended ok though.

No more booked for the near future :(

Bicep at WHP coming up, Defected for NYE and then Digital Society in February! All with a booking of Ibiza 2016 thrown in the mix for good measure. Cannot wait for each of them :)

Oh and yes, that's quite a varied range of music styles haha

I'm at WHP on Friday. Should be good...Capriati, Beyer, Mano and Maceo Plex.
No messing about this time, 18.30 train up from London and then first train back at 05.30.

Last clubbing for me until NYD.

I have 2 e tickets available for WHP this Friday (now unable to go) if anyone wants/knows anyone that wants to buy them..face value of course

a bit late, last weekend i happened upon London so went to Tribal Sessions...loved the sets and music. However, the crowd were a bit ahem (in terms of there seemed to be a lot of people that looked like they wanted a fight). The door staff were abslutely the worst.most aggresive i have ever encountered. For that reason i wont return to Fire (despite a quality club and tunes)

I'm at WHP on Friday. Should be good...Capriati, Beyer, Mano and Maceo Plex.
No messing about this time, 18.30 train up from London and then first train back at 05.30.

Last clubbing for me until NYD.

Seems like a lot of agg / travelling for a party. WHP must be something special?

Seems like a lot of agg / travelling for a party. WHP must be something special?

It's a good night out yeah and normally we would make more of a weekend of it and spend some time mooching about the northern quarter and the christmas market etc.

Store Street is great and if you get the right line up it is a cracking night. I might make it sound bad but when you think about it its really only 2 hours each way on the train. Will stack up on beers and snacks and it'll fly by!

Confessed that i just checked train prices. Reckon I could probably drive there-and-back thrice for the last min price for 2ppl!

whp.jpg

I think I'd actually swerve Beyer to catch Mano in room 2. Quality line-up all round though.

Go out clubbing in Manchester, and you'll soon realise what a breath of fresh air it is compared to London. Wouldn't recommend doing it on the regular, like. But if you see a WHP line-up that takes your fancy, give yourself a jolly "opp norf". I reckon after you do it once you'll be inclined to do it again, and more often!

See the albion beat tottenham (hopefully) saturday and a few beers with my old pal tommorow night. Had tale of us last week, nina kraviz next week. So a quiet one intended for this weekend.

Back