Ibiza gossip 2024

The cafeteria La Guay in San An has been taken over by Ibiza Rocks :!:

Great location between their hotel in town and the petrol station right on the corner with Avda. Isidoro Macabich... you read it here first, btw!

Does anyone have insight into the GOZO event at Cova Santa on Aug 17? I am wondering what type of music/vibes? It seems like a new event and any of the descriptions I have seen online are vague.

Space Fridays at Eden? 😅😅 …. surely we’re due the Eden Friday announcement soon, 4 weeks until the main opening and all the Fridays following are empty so far, so guessing it’s starting with the opening or the following week?

Does anyone have insight into the GOZO event at Cova Santa on Aug 17? I am wondering what type of music/vibes? It seems like a new event and any of the descriptions I have seen online are vague.
Information pretty vague, as you say. I'm certainly not anticipating superstar line-ups, but maybe I'm wrong

I don’t really see the point in trying to re-invent Space. You can’t just put a Space logo up and expect it to be what it was.

I would be interested in a party that was hosted by Pepe using the original Djs that helped build the Space brand.

Back